Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay erasing pia's mind coz of maithali? (Page 2)

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
well..abhay..wont go back to metz..abhay loves pia...he want to erase pia"s memory..just for pia's sake..and for pia's life..abhay dont want to put pia's life in danger for once again...he want pia to lead a happy..life..and metz will exit..as mentioned in the article..well this shows the love of abhay towards pia:)a new love story will develope between abhiya:)

Supermagical IF-Sizzlerz
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
hmmm well i don't think he will do anything like that.
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
well..no abhay wont go back to metz..after knowing her's reality..eventhough..he will not..abhay loves pia...he erases pia's memory just for pia's sake..so that she can lead a normal and happy life..lets hope for the best guys:)after one year a new love story will develope..between abhiya thats great:)
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

In the article clearly said that abhay doing that only piya sake, he want her life peaceful & happy and plus no one get to know that he is a vampire , and piya family and friends also helping him in that matter also said in article, & she only forget sid maithli bad memory so it's clear form now it's only abhiya

this is the link of the article
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/pia-lose-her-memory-pyaar-kii-yeh-ek-kahaani

Edited by pratiksha2009 - 18 May 2011 at 12:02am
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
but maithli wants to harm for piya, she wanted to drink piya's blood, because she wants power, if  abhay will  come to know real identiry of   maithli what he will do, i think  now abhay will  protect piya from maithli
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
thts wht I also think. maybe piya will witness the fight which cud be too scary for her and thts y abhay will erase just tht part. but i just dont wnt piya to 4g8 abhay or abhiya to get separated.
BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I think this is just to that Pia can forget abt all that has happened in her life and that Vampires exists. This is just to save Pia from any harm coming her way and to let her start a normal life afresh Ermm
Abhay is essentially sacrificing his love to let Pia live a normal life Thumbs Up
tamanna_aktar Senior Member
tamanna_aktar
tamanna_aktar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
the news is published by telly charka so its true.abhay erase piya s memory but only part of sid and maithili.piya will remember abhay.and maithili s character will exit from 23rd May after sid daed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index