Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well..no abhay wont go back to metz..after knowing her's reality..eventhough..he will not..abhay loves pia...he erases pia's memory just for pia's sake..so that she can lead a normal and happy life..lets hope for the best guys:)after one year a new love story will develope..between abhiya thats great:)
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

In the article clearly said that abhay doing that only piya sake, he want her life peaceful & happy and plus no one get to know that he is a vampire , and piya family and friends also helping him in that matter also said in article, & she only forget sid maithli bad memory so it's clear form now it's only abhiya

this is the link of the article
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/pia-lose-her-memory-pyaar-kii-yeh-ek-kahaani
Edited by pratiksha2009 - 12 years ago
usha786 thumbnail
but maithli wants to harm for piya, she wanted to drink piya's blood, because she wants power, if  abhay will  come to know real identiry of   maithli what he will do, i think  now abhay will  protect piya from maithli
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thts wht I also think. maybe piya will witness the fight which cud be too scary for her and thts y abhay will erase just tht part. but i just dont wnt piya to 4g8 abhay or abhiya to get separated.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I think this is just to that Pia can forget abt all that has happened in her life and that Vampires exists. This is just to save Pia from any harm coming her way and to let her start a normal life afresh 🤔
Abhay is essentially sacrificing his love to let Pia live a normal life 👍🏼
tamanna_aktar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the news is published by telly charka so its true.abhay erase piya s memory but only part of sid and maithili.piya will remember abhay.and maithili s character will exit from 23rd May after sid daed.
usha786 thumbnail
if abhay is able to erase memory from piya's mind, then he can also remove his vampire related memory from piya's mind, do you remember when piya came to know, that abhay is vampire, "tab bhee to abhay piya ki memory erase kar sakta tha" what a funny thing na.
piya's life will take a new trun after the leap.that is where i have become afraid.i think cv will bring a new man in piya's life.if it happens i won't accept it i can't tolerate anyone betwen abhiya
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i feel that abhay will erease memory abt sid and metz only...nothing else...not abt he being a vamp n all...i guess pia will remember abhay
mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

piya's life will take a new trun after the leap.that is where i have become afraid.i think cv will bring a new man in piya's life.if it happens i won't accept it i can't tolerate anyone betwen abhiya

Yes im thinking some if we read these lines

The show will take a one year leap wherein the entire situation will change. There will be an entire new characterisation and a new beginning in Pia's life.

So think piya;s life will take new trun

In earlier episodes abhiya said that whan all problem will solved

He will leave her never come back her life and she can live normal life so

abhay erase pia's all memories  and he will leave