Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay erasing pia's mind coz of maithali?

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

well we all heard a news tht abhay will erase pia's memories.will abhay erase pia's memories just becoz he wants to be with maithali now? he wants pia to forget him as he dont want any more from her, just becoz maithali is here again and wants to live with maithali? or if not then what could be the genuein reason behind abhay erasing pia's memories? any guses coz em really getting confused..? 😕share ur openion guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That is just a fake article which is circulated by some crazy fan. As far as I know no erasing is happening. So wait and watch what happens next.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

That is just a fake article which is circulated by some crazy fan. As far as I know no erasing is happening. So wait and watch what happens next.

no its not fake...its tellychakkar atricle- 
http://www.ethnicmedia360.com/Events/WORLDEVENTS/MISSINDIAWORLDWIDE2011.aspx

@Tm: maithili will also exit...so dont u worry...
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
no way..if abhay will erase piya's memory..then it will be only for piya's welfare..abahy now loves her not bcz she resembles to maithli but bcz he loves her as piya..so,how cn he want to go back to maithli??😕agar sach mein aisa hota hai..then..its strange..
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey the article does not clearly mention that whether the complete memory will be erased or partial. But my guess that there is perhaps some mix-up. cudnt it be that abhay cud be erasing T's memory (who has still not become a meal) and not Piya's and the article writer just mixed up the thing. Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

no its not fake...its tellychakkar atricle- 
http://www.ethnicmedia360.com/Events/WORLDEVENTS/MISSINDIAWORLDWIDE2011.aspx

@Tm: maithili will also exit...so dont u worry...

My mistake... But the Article says that Pia won't remember Maithili or Sid. It does not say that she would not remember Abhay. Abhay now loves Pia and I don't think he would want to go back to Maithili now.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
I DON'T THINK SO FRIEND.ABHAY ERASE MEMORY BECAUSE HE WANTS PIYA WILL LIVE HAPPY NORMAL LIFE.IF YOU REMEMBER THAT ABHAY PLANS TO DESAPAIRE FROM PIYA'S LIFE AFTER 10 DAY PROTECTION.THIS TIME MAITHALI DOES NOT APPAIRE IN THE PICTURE.ABHAY IS NOT A SELFISH PERSON.HE ALWAYS THINK GOOD FOR PIYA.I THINK ABHAY ERASE PIYA MEMORY SO THAT PIYA MIGHT START A NEW LIFE WITHOUT THE DISTRUBANCE FROM PAST.ABHAY ACTUALLY SACRIFICING HIS LOVE BY ERASING PIYA'S MEMORY.HE ALWAYS FEEL HE IS NOT WORTHY OF PIYA.HE ALWAYS FEEL THE HARSH REALITY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP.IN MAHA EPISODE PIYA TOLD ABHAY THAT HUMAN CAN TRUSTABLE.ANIMAL CAN NEVER BE TRUSTABLE.I KNOW PIYA DON'T SAY IT INTENTIONLAY.SHE WAS IN ANGRY MOOD THAT TIME.SHE ALSO LOVE ABHAY VERY MUCH.BUT HER THIS STATEMENT REMIND ABHAY THAT HE & PIYA ARE NOT THE SAME KIND.REMIND THAT HE IS A VAMPIRE WHO DOEST HAVE SAME SATUS WHICH HUMAN HAS.IN MAHA EPISODE ABHAY SAID THAT "TODAY PIYA AGAIN REMIND ME I AM NOT WORTHY OF HER".YOU CAN SEE THAT HE DOES NOT CONSIDER HIMSELF WORTHY OF PIYA.SO BEING A TRUE LOVER HE CHOSE TO TAKE A EXIT FROM PIYA'S LIFE SO THAT SHE MAY LIVE HAPPILY.I ALSO THINK THAT ABHAY WILL ALSO KNOW ABOUT MAITHALI'S TRUE IDENTY FROM PIYA'S MOUTH BEFORE ERASING HER MEMORY.ABHAY ALWAYS STANDS FOR GOOD.AFTER KNOWING THE EVILNESS MAITHALI HE WON'T GO BACK TO HER EVEN ONCE HE LOVED HER.I THINK AFTER ERASING PIYA'S MEMORY HE WILL CHOSE TO LIVE A LONEY LIFE.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
hmmm
as far as i hv read
her memory will only frm the time he confrnted sid n metz in their actual look(vamp wala)
but i dun think she is gonna frget abhay
well lets see wht happens
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well..abhay..wont go back to metz..abhay loves pia...he want to erase pia"s memory..just for pia's sake..and for pia's life..abhay dont want to put pia's life in danger for once again...he want pia to lead a happy..life..and metz will exit..as mentioned in the article..well this shows the love of abhay towards pia:)a new love story will develope between abhiya:)
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm well i don't think he will do anything like that.