India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika without Sindoor (Page 2)

OLGNES IF-Dazzler
OLGNES
OLGNES

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i guess she doesn't put sindoor on the golden Kahna is because she is now living in her husband hse and she can take care if anything happens to her kahna or maybe she forgot about it...

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
  I think its the Creatives who have forgotten  all about Radhika putting sindoor on Kanha,s feet , otherwise should  give some reasons why Radhika is not doing so ...They can show her putting sindoor on Kanha,s feet specially in Dev,s presence reminding him  that she is doing all this for the last 12 years and has not missed a day ...If any body from the family asks why Kanha,s feet , she can always say that she wants her husband to put it in her Maang , that way she is telling the truth...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

instcrisOLGNESnycsweetiefatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Radhika hasn't put sindoor & never worn mangalsuthr.It's her husband's right.If she did this it would mean she's doing it in Rohan's name. Once Dev accepts her she'l put the sindoor & wear the mangalsuthr.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
i think it might have just been a blooper
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Hmm...I think this is not a blooper because...Rohan hadnt put mangalsutra/sindoor on her during marriage due to the fire mishap. So in front of everyone only the pheras were done with...and the foll. rituals were left incomplete. So no one asks Rads to wear mangalsutra/sindoor. 

Why she doesnt wear it is because, i guess, her husband hasnt accepted her yet, so how can she wear the sindoor on his name? 

But yes, they should show her putting the sindoor on her Kanha's feet. I guess they missed showing that part. No harm in putting sindoor on Lord's feet in front of everyone (anyways no one except her comes to the puja room no? Only she is allowed na?)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
she doesnt apply the sindoor on her forehead but in todays episode, saw her putting the sindoor in kanha feet as she has done since childhood 
Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yes! but she puts the sindoor on kanha's feet as in kanha will take care of her husband & he'l be save..
babu2008 Goldie
babu2008
babu2008

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
normally first saat phere happens, then sindoor, then mangalsutra...so when the shaddi was stopped at saat phere...no question of sindoor/MS...RP family was thinking these rasams will be done later, so no sindoor and rads thinking of dev putting sindoor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelyashna26Neerjaa

Go to top