Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Radhika hasn't put sindoor & never worn mangalsuthr.It's her husband's right.If she did this it would mean she's doing it in Rohan's name. Once Dev accepts her she'l put the sindoor & wear the mangalsuthr.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think it might have just been a blooper
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm...I think this is not a blooper because...Rohan hadnt put mangalsutra/sindoor on her during marriage due to the fire mishap. So in front of everyone only the pheras were done with...and the foll. rituals were left incomplete. So no one asks Rads to wear mangalsutra/sindoor. 

Why she doesnt wear it is because, i guess, her husband hasnt accepted her yet, so how can she wear the sindoor on his name? 

But yes, they should show her putting the sindoor on her Kanha's feet. I guess they missed showing that part. No harm in putting sindoor on Lord's feet in front of everyone (anyways no one except her comes to the puja room no? Only she is allowed na?)
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she doesnt apply the sindoor on her forehead but in todays episode, saw her putting the sindoor in kanha feet as she has done since childhood 
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes! but she puts the sindoor on kanha's feet as in kanha will take care of her husband & he'l be save..
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
normally first saat phere happens, then sindoor, then mangalsutra...so when the shaddi was stopped at saat phere...no question of sindoor/MS...RP family was thinking these rasams will be done later, so no sindoor and rads thinking of dev putting sindoor.