vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did anyone notice, Radhika is not wearing any sindoor..I noticed in today's episode..not sure if this was just today...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
She is not wearing any sindoor or mangalsutra.
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

She is not wearing any sindoor or mangalsutra.

u r right chalhov.. and many times it crossed my mind that  sindoor bin suhagan suit this charactor.. 
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is not wearing it because she has faith that Krishna will soon bring Dev's senses back and accept her as his wife (that is the time when Dev will put on the sindoor...) and this is CB2; Radhika doesn't need the sindoor really as the story represents color blend ---- (Like the moods; if dev feels pain than rad does also)... I think that is the meaning of the story, from my interpretation...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Radhika is not wearing sindoor  because she wants Dev to put in her maang ...Now .She has excuse not to wear sindoor and mangalsutra as Rohan got hurt because of fire...So according to rituals it should be done by Rohan and Rohan has became a child so for the time being no sindoor and mangalsutra...This goes in Radhika,s  favour as she is not married to Rohan, ...Should say all  Kanha,s Leela, because of Him marriage was not completed  and later on Rohan forget everything and became a child...Yes Devika you are right about the tagline...
vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Radhika is not wearing sindoor  because she wants Dev to put in her maang ...Now .She has excuse not to wear sindoor and mangalsutra as Rohan got hurt because of fire...So according to rituals it should be done by Rohan and Rohan has became a child so for the time being no sindoor and mangalsutra...This goes in Radhika,s  favour as she is not married to Rohan, ...Should say all  Kanha,s Leela, because of Him marriage was not completed  and later on Rohan forget everything and became a child...Yes Devika you are right about the tagline...

thanks for explanation..I think I missed this part
SushSathisha thumbnail
I thing until dev accept her she won't put sindoor and mangalsutra
Or else eery one will thing she is wearing in the name of rohan
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I notice too, but she don't put any sindoor  on gold Kahna feet
OLGNES thumbnail
i guess she doesn't put sindoor on the golden Kahna is because she is now living in her husband hse and she can take care if anything happens to her kahna or maybe she forgot about it...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  I think its the Creatives who have forgotten  all about Radhika putting sindoor on Kanha,s feet , otherwise should  give some reasons why Radhika is not doing so ...They can show her putting sindoor on Kanha,s feet specially in Dev,s presence reminding him  that she is doing all this for the last 12 years and has not missed a day ...If any body from the family asks why Kanha,s feet , she can always say that she wants her husband to put it in her Maang , that way she is telling the truth...