Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shobha De speaks/SD-Minissha twitter war Pg 11 (Page 6)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by ladygaga

Desis will never appreaciate Aish.. its just a given fact.. chalo its good that she gets appreaciated atleast somewhere.. Shoba has taken digs at Sonam and called her a fake fashionista.. so now she has come down to saying that Sonam's red carpet debut didn't matter.. okkk LOL we believe that... NOT.. So acc to her Aish got it all wrong as usual.. and Sonam and others don't matter.. so as usual nobody was left for Shobha to praise.. except the imaginary desi desigeners.. who were nagging to shobha about our actresses not wearing any of their creations.. ok i get it shobha..

And HW stars cuz SD is such a wanna be to the MAX!!! I guess she's jealous Sonam and Aishu get noticed whereas her "hard-work" doesn't Wink...UGH! This woman always brings out the worse in me!

Coco, holly stars ka logic yeh hai.. just like how west likes going gaga over Aish, Freida and other exotic creatures.. fan fan bing.. and others.. for Indian desis Angie is exotic.. as they say grass always greener on the other side.. so I don't blame them for going nuts over angie and other holly celebs.. for indian celebs.. i gues they get bored.. aishu's popularity isn't at its peak these days.. youth would rather connect with a sonam.. who tried to be edgy.. and took risks.. and aishu has found appreciation in france.. and in western media.. theek hai na.. to each their own.

I don't think ppl in HW go gaga over Indian stars as much as India goes gaga over HW...honestly, even the Indian critics go super fanatic over a decent HW performance. The only time they went gag over Aishu was b/c she was coined Most Beautiful and that too from India and I think that intrigued them, but still to this day ppl think of her as "exotic" even though she looks super European...but oh well!

to each their own: yes but of course!

Yea that is true.. i mean its expected.. our industry is almost a homage to hollywood.. with our industry's name itself being so inspired from hollywood.. and 99 percent of our scripts are ripped off from hollywood.. so it is understandable that everyone in india is nuts over holly.. in Aish's case.. i personally think that she is much more popular with western media.. and in france.. than bollywood.. in bolly.. people usually call her a flop queen.. international press was calling her a mega star from bollywood.. so she is much more popular there.. and her popularity is declining back home.

Edited by ladygaga - 18 May 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopteribelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
^true true...but I think it speaks volume when Aishu is the one that gets to interact with all the HW celebs that come to India (John and Hugh)...and I guess it depends who's criticizing b/c I know ppl who think she looked fantastic all 10 years and other who thought she was a disaster all 10 years...the media is bias afterall, but the general ppl tend to be more benevolent!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

qwww

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Aishwarya will never be good enough for a certain section of our desh. I think she inspires extreme reactions from people. This year too both her red carpet looks were loved by the Non desi folks and panned as expected by our desi designers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpinkwida-PoisonIvy-

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

ladygaga

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mogliF21

Originally posted by eraser

I thought Liz Hurley got divorced?

w/ Arun Nair...   yep. she did.

she's here this time for her new love Shane Warne, captain of Rajasthan Royals. Smile

Btw, i didn't get the purpose of hers (SD's) discussing about Liz. Confused

what did she implied?!ConfusedConfusedConfused

I think she was just trying to be oh so clever and use a pun  - notice the Warne instead of warnLOL

bamboocopter

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mogliF21

^true true...but I think it speaks volume when Aishu is the one that gets to interact with all the HW celebs that come to India (John and Hugh)...and I guess it depends who's criticizing b/c I know ppl who think she looked fantastic all 10 years and other who thought she was a disaster all 10 years...the media is bias afterall, but the general ppl tend to be more benevolent!

you mean the finest piece of crockery LOL

Key word: FINEST!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwbamboocopter

Go to top