Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shobha De speaks/SD-Minissha twitter war Pg 11 (Page 4)

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I personally find the whole Cannes thing to be a tad depressing!Confused

Most of the other International actors who came are known as much for their acting abilities, as for their good looks and style quotient!

Our Bolly representatives were only talked in terms of their designer gowns and the make-up they did!

That said, Sonam was deffo stunning and so was Aish, despite the obvious gain in weight!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm-bamboocopter

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joie de vivreqwww-Mmmmm-bamboocopterruky786

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Originally posted by poppy2009

I personally find the whole Cannes thing to be a tad depressing!Confused

Most of the other International actors who came are known as much for their acting abilities, as for their good looks and style quotient!

Our Bolly representatives were only talked in terms of their designer gowns and the make-up they did!

That said, Sonam was deffo stunning and so was Aish, despite the obvious gain in weight!

Thats because, in Bollywood we only have stars not actors.

And the few we have are ridiculed for their weight and non-dressing sense, rather than applaud them for being what they are really supposed to be!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Doppelganger-you2-Mmmmm-bamboocopterruky786

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Shobha De is critiquing on Fashin...when was the last time she wore something fashionable?! BTW: Ms D...the western fashionistas/designers disagree...Aishu scored high marks for both her outfits...so suck it!!

Good thing she didn't open her mouth about Sonam...probably b/c she didn't have anything to say...I think Sonam's look was enough to silence SD! But seriously...what a harsh dig! This woman needs to be a pet or something that will love her...so cynical all the time!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwSalma2angelshy-Doppelganger-bamboocopterruky786

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

Originally posted by Dexterphile

Desi Designers Vs. Cannes

Poor Ash. No matter what she wears, she gets it in the neck from the local fashion press. The thing is, what Ash wears makes a statement. It counts. Nobody gives a damn what other, lesser starlets strut around flashing, because they don't count!This year may have been one notch better for Ash than some of the earlier fashion disasters, but the Elie Saab gown was certainly not flattering, given Ash's new, generously filled out frame. 

If that is a dig at Sonam (which I'm pretty sure it is), then I beg to differ. If Sonam didn't count, then many media channels and magazines wouldn't be talking about her Cannes appearance since the past few days. She garnered a significant amount of attention regarding Cannes before she walked the red carpet and even after it. Plus, I saw in the Cannes red carpet pictures itself how the photographers were indeed taking notice of her and clicking her pictures. 

I think she was referring to Minisha, but she could also be referring to Sonam...who knows this woman is mental!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
ahhh why people care opinions of this woman..she is an attention seeker, what are her achievements to comment on others like this..wannabe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterruky786ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salma2

ahhh why people care opinions of this woman..she is an attention seeker, what are her achievements to comment on others like this..wannabe

well according to sonam she wrote some po*n novel and is famous for that, but she's the editor of stardust or something...but I personally don't think anyone in BW takes her seriously, b/c we are the readers and audience def don't!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshybamboocopter

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Desis will never appreaciate Aish.. its just a given fact.. chalo its good that she gets appreaciated atleast somewhere.. Shoba has taken digs at Sonam and called her a fake fashionista.. so now she has come down to saying that Sonam's red carpet debut didn't matter.. okkk LOL we believe that... NOT.. So acc to her Aish got it all wrong as usual.. and Sonam and others don't matter.. so as usual nobody was left for Shobha to praise.. except the imaginary desi desigeners.. who were nagging to shobha about our actresses not wearing any of their creations.. ok i get it shobha..

Edited by ladygaga - 18 May 2011 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Dexterkichokri-Mmmmm-bamboocopter

Go to top