Shobha De speaks/SD-Minissha twitter war Pg 11 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
shobha de is loney.. 
heck even her own daughter is at CANNES and she is triping over to take pics with hollywood celebs๐Ÿคฃ
that is pretty desperate
Well said Minissha! A wonderfully caustic response. 
Originally posted by ladygaga

After Punit and Sonam thing.. arbaaz also faught with Shobha on twitter.. and now Minisha.. in her write up against sonam.. shobha was giving examples of how well behaved ash and abhi are.. that they take all her crap and don't even say a word.. but almost no one is acting like abhi and ash.. and everyone is choosing to reply to shobha in a harsh way... I have a feeling one day some celeb is going to have a showdown with masand also.. Amit ji faught with Masand over the jack ass comment for Akki.. i am sensing that more celebs are going to go up against masand.. coz of the way he is churning out all these gossips.. and revealing all their dirty secrets..

I doubt it b/c Masand does the whole anonymous thingy...so he can just refute back and say "I didn't take any names"!๐Ÿ˜†

See he plays it smart and never really goes at ppl directly...and def not as harsh as SD...but SD is a monster...she rips ppl apart and enjoys it! 
Originally posted by mona21

shobha de is loney.. 
heck even her own daughter is at CANNES and she is triping over to take pics with hollywood celebs๐Ÿคฃ
that is pretty desperate

really?! WHO?
It's also weird that Shobha De picks on Sonam considering Sonam said Shobha's daughter is her sister, Rhea's bff.

Anyways YAY MINNISHA!! Diya na, karara jawaab!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
^Wait, really?! I thought she was just being sarcastic about it! But I think Sonam was one of the first to go at her at full force...and then sit well with the Madame!๐Ÿ˜†

I thought she was being serious... pata nahi ๐Ÿ˜•

I really did think Minisha was stupid in not carrying her documnets. However Mrs De's comments were extremely rude. Minisha has surely won a fan in me with her very hard hitting but still polite response.

The part about Shoba De quiting is a bit too much- In Bollywood  90% of journalist (like Subash Jha, Taran Adarsh)  go on on an appreciation spree. Such star suckers are balanced by some one like Shoba De and Masand.

It will be really boring if we all only had to read glorious news pieces on Bollywood stars all the time.

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

It will be really boring if we all only had to read glorious news pieces on Bollywood stars all the time.

It would have been good if there were more balanced and neutral critics out there. I get it that we all are biased in some way or form, and that, one can't be cent percent objective, but people could at least try to put their feelings aside and come to a more balanced conclusion.
Also, the glorifying pieces are not as offensive as some of Shobha's comments.
That said, for gossip mongers like us, she is a fantastic entertainer. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 12 years ago
Shobha De abuses her right to write, W*F. So dumb...my little cousins are smarter than her. Her and her idiotic comments.

Love Minissha's response. You go girl!(:

*Runs to twitter*