Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Salma2

ahhh why people care opinions of this woman..she is an attention seeker, what are her achievements to comment on others like this..wannabe

well according to sonam she wrote some po*n novel and is famous for that, but she's the editor of stardust or something...but I personally don't think anyone in BW takes her seriously, b/c we are the readers and audience def don't!
ladygaga thumbnail
Desis will never appreaciate Aish.. its just a given fact.. chalo its good that she gets appreaciated atleast somewhere.. Shoba has taken digs at Sonam and called her a fake fashionista.. so now she has come down to saying that Sonam's red carpet debut didn't matter.. okkk 😆 we believe that... NOT.. So acc to her Aish got it all wrong as usual.. and Sonam and others don't matter.. so as usual nobody was left for Shobha to praise.. except the imaginary desi desigeners.. who were nagging to shobha about our actresses not wearing any of their creations.. ok i get it shobha.. Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Recipe for a Signature Shobhaa De Dish...

Take a bowl... Throw in some sarcasm... Thrown in some snarkiness... Throw in some digs... Add a pinch of facts... And top it all with the trademark Shobhaa De Cattiness...

Voila! Signature Shobhaa De Dish is ready Tadka maar ke... 😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Desis will never appreaciate Aish.. its just a given fact.. chalo its good that she gets appreaciated atleast somewhere.. Shoba has taken digs at Sonam and called her a fake fashionista.. so now she has come down to saying that Sonam's red carpet debut didn't matter.. okkk 😆 we believe that... NOT.. So acc to her Aish got it all wrong as usual.. and Sonam and others don't matter.. so as usual nobody was left for Shobha to praise.. except the imaginary desi desigeners.. who were nagging to shobha about our actresses not wearing any of their creations.. ok i get it shobha..

And HW stars cuz SD is such a wanna be to the MAX!!! I guess she's jealous Sonam and Aishu get noticed whereas her "hard-work" doesn't 😉...UGH! This woman always brings out the worse in me!
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

And HW stars cuz SD is such a wanna be to the MAX!!! I guess she's jealous Sonam and Aishu get noticed whereas her "hard-work" doesn't 😉...UGH! This woman always brings out the worse in me!

Coco, holly stars ka logic yeh hai.. just like how west likes going gaga over Aish, Freida and other exotic creatures.. fan fan bing.. and others.. for Indian desis Angie is exotic.. as they say grass always greener on the other side.. so I don't blame them for going nuts over angie and other holly celebs.. for indian celebs.. i gues they get bored.. aishu's popularity isn't at its peak these days.. youth would rather connect with a sonam.. who tried to be edgy.. and took risks.. and aishu has found appreciation in france.. and in western media.. theek hai na.. to each their own.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

😆😆 This is the first time I have seen you being a normal IF poster. Chalo atleast you are human Hetal 😉😊

Obviously somebody forgot to Warne our Liz about the LSD syndrome

LSD = Love Sex aur Dhoka

guess, what SD means? 😆

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

😆😆 This is the first time I have seen you being a normal IF poster. Chalo atleast you are human Hetal 😉😊

I've been human ever since that "kamra" thread...that ticked me off like no other!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Coco, holly stars ka logic yeh hai.. just like how west likes going gaga over Aish, Freida and other exotic creatures.. fan fan bing.. and others.. for Indian desis Angie is exotic.. as they say grass always greener on the other side.. so I don't blame them for going nuts over angie and other holly celebs.. for indian celebs.. i gues they get bored.. aishu's popularity isn't at its peak these days.. youth would rather connect with a sonam.. who tried to be edgy.. and took risks.. and aishu has found appreciation in france.. and in western media.. theek hai na.. to each their own.

I don't think ppl in HW go gaga over Indian stars as much as India goes gaga over HW...honestly, even the Indian critics go super fanatic over a decent HW performance. The only time they went gag over Aishu was b/c she was coined Most Beautiful and that too from India and I think that intrigued them, but still to this day ppl think of her as "exotic" even though she looks super European...but oh well!

to each their own: yes but of course!
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonam's dress at Cannes was fantastic. There's no two ways about it, girl looked great. 

Shobha De is amusing as always, I always find her acidic commentary quite entertaining if a little self indulgent.