Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Out of all the BW actress, I have Sonam is the only one who can carry out the outlandish outfits with ease.  

About nude colour I agree with her, this colour is not for out skin tone. Even if we are fair, our fairness is not look coucateans. 
In certain way she is right about the lesser starlets. Although Sonam looked splendid the press in the UK, esp Dailymail (the one with the highest no. of readers) went gaga over anything Ash wore which also includes that horrible green dress that made her look puffed.
They were absolutely drooling over anything Ash wore, Ash has got that pulling power at least in the UK.

Whereas i didnt see any mention of Sonam in any of the main stream UK press.
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aishwarya is a bigger star and more known worldwide, Sonam obv is not but Sonam did get a full page pix of her in WWD!!! More than what any other BW celeb can say...
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She has some valid points  but the rest is just BS.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I personally find the whole Cannes thing to be a tad depressing!😕

Most of the other International actors who came are known as much for their acting abilities, as for their good looks and style quotient!

Our Bolly representatives were only talked in terms of their designer gowns and the make-up they did!

That said, Sonam was deffo stunning and so was Aish, despite the obvious gain in weight!
Originally posted by: poppy2009

I personally find the whole Cannes thing to be a tad depressing!😕

Most of the other International actors who came are known as much for their acting abilities, as for their good looks and style quotient!

Our Bolly representatives were only talked in terms of their designer gowns and the make-up they did!

That said, Sonam was deffo stunning and so was Aish, despite the obvious gain in weight!

Thats because, in Bollywood we only have stars not actors.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Thats because, in Bollywood we only have stars not actors.

And the few we have are ridiculed for their weight and non-dressing sense, rather than applaud them for being what they are really supposed to be!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Shobha De is critiquing on Fashin...when was the last time she wore something fashionable?! BTW: Ms D...the western fashionistas/designers disagree...Aishu scored high marks for both her outfits...so suck it!!

Good thing she didn't open her mouth about Sonam...probably b/c she didn't have anything to say...I think Sonam's look was enough to silence SD! But seriously...what a harsh dig! This woman needs to be a pet or something that will love her...so cynical all the time!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

If that is a dig at Sonam (which I'm pretty sure it is), then I beg to differ. If Sonam didn't count, then many media channels and magazines wouldn't be talking about her Cannes appearance since the past few days. She garnered a significant amount of attention regarding Cannes before she walked the red carpet and even after it. Plus, I saw in the Cannes red carpet pictures itself how the photographers were indeed taking notice of her and clicking her pictures. 

I think she was referring to Minisha, but she could also be referring to Sonam...who knows this woman is mental!
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahhh why people care opinions of this woman..she is an attention seeker, what are her achievements to comment on others like this..wannabe