Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Ash wore other gowns as well?Shobha De didnt talk about Sonam's outfits..

Thats because Shobha De does not talk about Sonam. She only takes digs at her. 😆

Originally posted by: ana1

she didn't take sonams name directly but indirectly said: Nobody gives a damn what other, lesser starlets strut around flashing, because they don't count!"

im guessing she is talking about sonam since they hate each other. or it could be mannisha or malika

Nah...thats Sonam alright. She also made that dig about starlet not returning the clothes back right before the pageant queen dig. 😆 Shobha De can't help it. But for once, Sonam has shut her up by turning up well...👍🏼
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder what this woman gets pleased by? she's so negative and boring.

Indians actors/actresses dress bad. they wear jeans going to a wedding. LMFAO. they are no style icon. not even Hrithik or Salman.  Sonam has done a change, which was seen at Cannes.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL the whole idea of stars refusing to return designer dresses is believable :P

given the cost of each of those designer dresses, even stars would think before stashing up on them..

id rather believe stolen than bought
I thought Liz Hurley got divorced?
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Desi Designers Vs. Cannes

Poor Ash. No matter what she wears, she gets it in the neck from the local fashion press. The thing is, what Ash wears makes a statement. It counts. Nobody gives a damn what other, lesser starlets strut around flashing, because they don't count!This year may have been one notch better for Ash than some of the earlier fashion disasters, but the Elie Saab gown was certainly not flattering, given Ash's new, generously filled out frame. 

If that is a dig at Sonam (which I'm pretty sure it is), then I beg to differ. If Sonam didn't count, then many media channels and magazines wouldn't be talking about her Cannes appearance since the past few days. She garnered a significant amount of attention regarding Cannes before she walked the red carpet and even after it. Plus, I saw in the Cannes red carpet pictures itself how the photographers were indeed taking notice of her and clicking her pictures. 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i heard more about the costumes at cannes rather than the films itself. i agree with shobha..it has become more a catwalk parade than a film festival
hum...When Sonam was on the red carpet --- she wasn't there ONLY to walk...she was invited to the screening of "The artist" - a french movie...so it's not ABOUT only catwalk...it's about catwalk for BW actors not for actors who are involved in the Jury or the competition...sorry to say but the thread about the pix of BW starlets are very misleading...only today I've seen the interview of Isabelle Huppert & a little young actress which play mom & daughter in a biopic about the female director's life...It's about her mom who did take pedophile pix when she was a teen..kind of traumatic experience...

I'd have liked it if Sonam talked about the directors & other actors she met..and the movies she watched...cause the movies involved are screened for the first time...Ok she had a great appearance at Cannes but it's mostly due to her L'oreal obligations.
Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago

*yawn*

Shobha De's new Swadeshi morcha. 🥱

She's Angelina Jolie! That's enough

She's Aishwariya Rai! Why That's not enough???  

Often , these wealthy actresses 'forget' to return borrowed garments, or flatly refuse to give them back saying...  

thought, she's implying Sonam. 😕

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Sonam looked MILES better than 70% of all the Hollywood actors.

What I hate about Shobha De, is that she is always SO negative about Bollywood, and Indian representatives, but is all high praise for Hollywood as if every one for HW was perfect.

She's Angelina Jolie, thats enough.

Cannes is a place where BW is the underdog anyway, she could alteast be supportive SLIGHTLY to her own country's people instead of sucking up to Hollywood like crazy.

Shobha De is filled with Shit!