Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Priyanka Chopra FC*~(allnews and new pics Pg108) (Page 69)

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
^media needs to get a life and leave my PC alone sometimes, always linking her with new guy dailyAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry, pc na hui, daily news paper ho gayaLOL

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

After Priyanka, Dhoni to Adopt a Tiger

After Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra adopted the tigress 'Durga' a year ago, the authorities at Birsa Zoological Park are hoping and expecting that captain of Indian Cricket Team, M.S. Dhoni will do the same.

P.K. Verma, director of Birsa Zoological Park, said, "We are going to write a letter in a day or two to Dhoni requesting him to adopt a tiger named Sugriv. Dhoni is from here and internationally acclaimed. If he adopts a tiger, then it will help in conservation and protection of wildlife, particularly tigers".

As per the laws of zoo, if anybody adopts animal they have to take care of its upkeep and therefore, the hot diva, Priyanka Chopra has already given Rs.2.24 lakh to the zoo authorities for its upkeep since the adoption period began i.e. May 1.

The main two reasons that Ranchi zoo authority began the programme of adoption are to create awareness among people about wildlife in India and to mop up resources. Mr. Verma added, "Adopting an animal is different from being a brand ambassador. Dhoni can adopt a tiger considering the declining number of tigers in Jharkhand".

In Betla National Park, a Wildlife Destination in India, the number of tigers has been dropped from 42 to 17 in 10 years. Thus, Jharkhand wants M.S. Dhoni to become a brand ambassador for the state's tigers to create awareness about conservation. But the thing that created controversy is that the state from which Dhoni's ancestors hail i.e. Uttarakhand, also wants the same.

The adoption measure by zoo is gaining lot popularity and good responses, for example, Steel Authority of India Limited adopted three elephants for five years and is paying Rs. 35.88 lakh to the zoo authorities for their upkeep. Similarly, seven peacocks have been adopted by Punjab National Bank for five years, for which they paid Rs. 1.85 Lakh.

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
PC adopted TIGRESS ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked i must say she have guts to do so, oh man i'm even scared of dogsLOL
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Didi Baljit u make me sad. I posted so many pics and u didnt comment on ANY... :(
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Didi Baljit u make me sad. I posted so many pics and u didnt comment on ANY... :(

what are you saying kat???, i have posted my comments on all most all the picsConfused
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Kat go to page 67-68
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

pc has gone mad.. even im scared of dogs

she must be affected that she isnt part of EK THA TIGERLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by lovePC

PC adopted TIGRESS ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked i must say she have guts to do so, oh man i'm even scared of dogsLOL
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Salman Khan on Priyanka Chopra

Who doesn't want to work with Salman Khan? When you get a break with him it's like a dream come true. Once upon a time Salman was quite a hard guy to handle but as the days have passed and he has gone through many ups and downs and  today he is the man by in his own right. Every actress in the industry  wants to work with him. He has established  many heroines in the industry and here Salman Khan talks to us about his favorite actresses of all time and much more. Here is what he has to say‚Ķ

Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next
Salman Khan on his girls : Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan
Salman Khan on his girls : Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan

Priyanka Chopra:- She is a great actress, with great talent. I have worked with her and has seen her recent films. From day one of her career she knows what she has to do. And today she has achieved it. She not only looks good she works hard to. And that's what makes a good actress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PC-Forever-Anjaani-

Go to top