Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Priyanka Chopra FC*~(allnews and new pics Pg108) (Page 25)

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

actually u know i wanted to add that she kisses him on his cheek.. but then hmm..
coz she is not even thinking of dating him here so i let it be.. hug wil be cute phir wohi baat..
coz they dont love each other here its after when they meet aborad

kiss on check is good too, remember SK kissed Rani on her checks in one song in one movie(i don't remember the name of that movie) while he love Preity zinta

Edited by lovePC - 19 May 2011 at 8:08am

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I Will Go Back To TV, Says Priyanka Chopra
Indo-Asian News Service
Thursday, May 19, 2011 (Mumbai)
 SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print | A+   A-

She created a rage with her daredevil attitude and funky wardrobe as the host of the last season of Khatron Ke Khiladi, but Priyanka Chopra has no regrets whatsoever about having no time to take up TV this year. She hopes to be back on the small screen in the future.

"I will go back to TV when the right opportunity presents itself and if I have the time in between my film commitments, which are my priority," Priyanka told IANS.

The fourth season of the show is being hosted by Bollywood's original Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi Akshay Kumar, who hosted its first and second seasons as well.

"I have no regrets that I couldn't make it this year. I wanted to do something different last year and KKK was presented to me. I had the time and I did it. This year I am very busy with shooting for five diverse films, which I am enjoying thoroughly," she added.

Priyanka has been busy shooting for the Agneepath remake, after which Kunal Kohli's next venture, in which she will feature with Shahid Kapoor, will take up her time. She also has Don 2, Krrish 2 and Barfee in the pipeline.

Read more at:
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Don't link me with Saif Ali Khan: Priyanka Chopra
Published: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 12:32 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

No matter what her detractors may say, actress Priyanka Chopra denies that she is got over friendly with rival actor Kareena Kapoor's boyfriend, actor Saif Ali Khan.

The closeness between Khan and Chopra had become a matter of speculation, after both Kapoor and Chopra gave open hints that they were less than cordial with each other on a chat show, a few months back.

On the show, Kapoor questioned where Chopra got her foreign accent and PC later retorted that she got the accent from the same place her boyfriend had got it.

So, naturally when the news leaked that Chopra was trying to become 'over-friendly' with Khan on the sets of Agent Vinod, it apparently angered everybody, right from Kapoor to Chopra.

PC has now gone on record as she clarified on the sidelines of a city based event that her meeting with Khan was strictly a casual one and that she never acted in an over friendly manner with him.
"It was a casual meeting, nothing else. Now please don't link me up with him (Saif) at least," Chopra said adding that she didn't discuss anything but work during that meeting.

When questioned if Kapoor had any problems with the meeting, Chopra said that she didn't have any information about it quickly adding, "No one has any problem with it."

Chopra however insists that her favourite co-stars remain unchanged: they are Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan. "Hrithik and Shah Rukh are my favourite co-stars and I am lucky to work with both of them this year," Priyanka said.

+    -
 Comments  |  Post a comment  |   Share this article  |
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra Are Ready For War

Bollywood is one movie industry where you're sure to witness a few cat flights. During movie promotions the starlets decide to stick together, but once the movie is declared a hit or a miss, the girls part ways. 

So who's in the middle of a cold war this time? It's none other than our very own Bebo and Piggy Chops. The two have regularly passed in-direct comments about one another in interviews.

Previously we've seen cat flights between the likes of Rani Mukherjee - Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor - Preity Zinta to name a few. But things can get nasty when the actresses impose on the ex-boyfriends, therefore the name Shahid could have been the cause of this lady brawl.

Kareena who once dated Shahid and then left him for Saif, wasn't too happy that her friend Priyanka chose to hang out with Shahid, nevertheless this chapter seems to be over now.

So what's the problem now? The recent buzz is that the Desi Girl visited one of Saif's film sets to get to know the star better. Many years ago Priyanka broke off all ties with co-star Akshay Kumar after the media went over board speculating about their love affair, so it seems her motives have changed over the years. 

Kareena on the other hand has expressed that she loves the pairing of Saif and Deepika, and adds that Saif knows best when it comes to choosing his co-stars and knows which ones to avoid - Ouch!

Priyanka will be seen making a special appearance in Zoya Akhtar's next film starring Kareena Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan. For the sake of the film producer, thankfully it's only an appearance .

So, do you think two actresses on the same level of fame can ever be friends?

By Neha Bhatt

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
PriyankaChopra.org
PCFB PriyankaChopra.org
RT @IIFA2011: And here comes the pride! @priyankachopra has just joined us @IIFA2011 press conference! Can'… (cont) http://deck.ly/~bWg53
10 minutes ago Favorite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
^^^^^hope to seem some pics of PC there
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

yeah it was in har dil jo pyaar karega

hi bushi

Originally posted by lovePC

actually u know i wanted to add that she kisses him on his cheek.. but then hmm..
coz she is not even thinking of dating him here so i let it be.. hug wil be cute phir wohi baat..

kiss on check is good too, remember SK kissed Rani on her checks in one song in one movie(i don't remember the name of that movie) while he love Preity zinta
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

yeah it was in har dil jo pyaar karega

hi bushi

Originally posted by lovePC

oh yes yes in  HDJPK, i think that was a sweet sceneEmbarrassed

Go to top