Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Priyanka Chopra FC*~(allnews and new pics Pg108) (Page 115)

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i know.. but didnt u have a smile on your face at the end.. and even rehaan was happy that he actually could change the history..
 
 
btw
should i make a consummating scene in my movie.. ??? Embarrassed

what's that scene???

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33574

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
what..Confused 
 
 
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i know.. but didnt u have a smile on your face at the end.. and even rehaan was happy that he actually could change the history..
 
 
btw
should i make a consummating scene in my movie.. ??? Embarrassed

what's that scene???
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by lovePC

[QUOTE=myLuvShahid-ji]my god some ppl are so annoying

kyun kya hua??
wahi..SRK-pc affair..
making me pissed off
[/QUOTE
i knew that she will get lots of bashing for that everyone will only blame pc for thatOuch
but ya this is goig to much
we all know she is biggst fan of SRK
isnt there are many crazy fans who can do anything for stars..than what we cal them..
i hate indian media too..Angry

yeah i know aa they are just exaggerating things for no reasonAngry i mean they are like best buddies that's it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

what..Confused 
 
 
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i know.. but didnt u have a smile on your face at the end.. and even rehaan was happy that he actually could change the history..
 
 
btw
should i make a consummating scene in my movie.. ??? Embarrassed

what's that scene???

yeh kaunsa scene hai??
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by lovePC

[QUOTE=myLuvShahid-ji]my god some ppl are so annoying

kyun kya hua??
wahi..SRK-pc affair..
making me pissed off
[/QUOTE
i knew that she will get lots of bashing for that everyone will only blame pc for thatOuch
but ya this is goig to much
we all know she is biggst fan of SRK
isnt there are many crazy fans who can do anything for stars..than what we cal them..
i hate indian media too..Angry

yeah i know aa they are just exaggerating things for no reasonAngry i mean they are like best buddies that's it
I know haan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33574

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hawww samajh nahin aayi
 
i posted a video in provious page uisay dekho samajh aa jaye ghi
and do tell me.. 
 
 
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

what..Confused 
 
 
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i know.. but didnt u have a smile on your face at the end.. and even rehaan was happy that he actually could change the history..
 
 
btw
should i make a consummating scene in my movie.. ??? Embarrassed

what's that scene???

yeh kaunsa scene hai??
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

 
 
bal i was talking about a consummating scene something like this i earlier made
 
 
it starts from 7:26

awww yes do make i love those romantic scenes
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@san i saw Wanted again and i loved it, i wish pc was in that movie instead of Aysha, they have lot of cute scenes Day Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Chopra ki 'anjaani' FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: priya185   Replies: 1104   Views: 51748

priya185 1104 51748 28 April 2011 at 5:12pm by Katalicious
Priyanka Chopra fc [wish her happy bday]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: priya185   Replies: 1069   Views: 59661

priya185 1069 59661 28 September 2010 at 9:51am by preity*zinta
Harshad Chopra Fan Club

Author: cute_dol   Replies: 2   Views: 904

cute_dol 2 904 04 May 2010 at 12:45pm by mimi0295
Priyanka Chopra fc (dont post yet)

Author: priya185   Replies: 7   Views: 1423

priya185 7 1423 21 December 2009 at 12:14pm by priya185
~Akshay and Priyanka Chopra fanclub~ Join in

2

Author: Tweety2014   Replies: 13   Views: 4975

Tweety2014 13 4975 26 November 2009 at 2:50pm by Tweety2014

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index