~*Priyanka Chopra FC*~(allnews and new pics Pg108) - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey baljit.. Sorry cant quote you.. Been having problem quoting people on IF.. Silly system.. Im good.. Just woke up.. Having my holidays.. For a month.. Took leave from wrk.. So just enjoying it.. But very sad i HAVEN see AA.. Damn.. How are you?
Originally posted by zaara25

Hey baljit.. Sorry cant quote you.. Been having problem quoting people on IF.. Silly system.. Im good.. Just woke up.. Having my holidays.. For a month.. Took leave from wrk.. So just enjoying it.. But very sad i HAVEN see AA.. Damn.. How are you?

i'm angrry i thses pc and salman bashers i tell you i can't believe i waste my time on defending pc and salman in bollywood section  todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baljit what happened? 😲

who bashed who? They bashed our Piggy? 😑

Baljit what happened? 😲

who bashed who? They bashed our Piggy? 😑

right now i'm here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1691987
Okay im coming there.. Meet you there.. Im a spitfire.. Lets see who gets it from me.. I swear ill kick them if they say anything about my piggy..

Okay im coming there.. Meet you there.. Im a spitfire.. Lets see who gets it from me.. I swear ill kick them if they say anything about my piggy..

aww you are so cute, i love what you said there thank you😊
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
@zaara sania went for the diner she said she will be back in 10 min
@zaara edit you post here mods gonna be angry and this is called bashing (shot with him with your ak-47..)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1691987?pn=10
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
I have edited it baljit.. Give me another minute ill be back.. If sania comes back, ask her come here..