Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I was so excited i thought Don 2 promo is releasing today, but nothing come out yet 😡😭
-Anjaani- thumbnail
she should have covered her... you know what i mean right?
Originally posted by: KatForeva

I actually thought she wore it fine :)

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Is Priyanka Planting Negative Stories About Shahid?
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 (Mumbai)

Print | A+   A-

The Shahid Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra break-up happened months ago. But the two had unfinished business. Last Monday night, they had a war of words.

Apparently, Shaks felt that PC was "planting" negative stories about him. When confronted, the actress broke down.

Says a source, "Shahid is disturbed by stories that talk about him desperately chasing Priyanka to woo her back into his life. He has moved on and so has Priyanka.

But the stories didn't stop. The actor refused to take a stand, though friends suggested that his ex might be behind the stories.

When he'd bring it up, she'd vehemently deny it or start crying. The actor would take her at her word and leave it at that."

All hell broke loose on Monday when Kapoor was termed 'a stalker' by a section of the media. The two have been in touch and meet every other day for script-reading sessions for Kunal Kohli's film.

Notes the source, "Shaks was extremely upset at being called a stalker. He decided to get to the bottom of the matter and confronted PC. The logic was, if he had to contact her he would do it in seclusion and not in front of 50 people at a party."

The exchange of words ended in an argument and left Priyanka in tears. Says the source, "She kept telling Shahid she had no clue why people were talking like that.

That night, a nervous PC called Shaks again to reassure him that she would sort the matter out and give a clarification denying that he was chasing her, if necessary.

"Shooting for the Kunal Kohli flick starts in three days and the two will be in constant proximity with each other for more than two months.

Today, they share a very professional relationship. Nobody needs to 'stalk' the other. They can just pick up the phone and talk whenever they like."

Shahid Kapoor's spokesperson quoted on his behalf: "Shahid did get a call on Monday from Priyanka. She was upset and told Shahid that will give a statement to say that there were no calls to her and that Shahid was not stalking her. She assured him that she wanted to clear the air. Shahid was very disturbed by the false claims that he is stalking Priyanka. He meets her very often for readings of Kunal Kohli's film and doesn't need to chase anyone."

Priyanka Chopra said "I am appalled by these reports. This is completely untrue and is just a figment of someone's overactive imagination. Shahid and I are friends and are soon to be co-stars in a new film. These are baseless rumours and frankly, very demeaning to both of us."

Read more at:
-Anjaani- thumbnail
^^ media need to leave my PC alone, she is so busy that she hardly have time to eat then from where do get she get time to spread negatives things on Shahid 
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Garam Dharam, Priyanka to perform at IIFA
Wednesday May 25 2011

print this articlePrint this article
email this articleEmail this article
Bollywood stalwart Dharmendra will perform alongside sons Sunny and Bobby Deol at the upcoming IIFA Awards in Toronto, organizer Wizcraft said last week.

Sizzler Priyanka Chopra will also perform before a capacity audience at Rogers Centre. Funnyman Boman Irani along with Riteish Deshmukh will host the finale.

IIFA Weekend gets going June 23 at Silver City Brampton. Double Dhamaal will be the IIFA World Premiere film, with a host of stars to walk the Green Carpet, Wizcraft said.

The CIBC presents IIFA Celebrations in Toronto are being hosted and supported by the Ontario Government.

The film, which is a sequel to the 2007 hit Dhamaal, stars Sanjay Dutt, Riteish Deshmukh, Kangna Ranaut, Mallika Sherawat, Arshad Warsi, Javed Jaaferi and Ashish Chaudhary. The comedy is produced by Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria in association with Reliance Entertainment.

The stars and crew from the comedy were present at the press conference in Mumbai to announce the film's premiere in Canada.

The Videocon D2H IIFA Weekend will culminate with the glamorous 12th Floriana IIFA Awards. In a special treat for cinema lovers, a thoroughly entertaining performance straight from the heart of Punjab will be put on by Indian cinema actor Dharmendra and his two sons, Sunny and Bobby Deol.

The three, having never performed together on the same stage, will make it an even more thrilling act for fans to look forward to as they groove to the music from their recent hit, Yamla Pagla Deewana.

Dharmendraji speaking on behalf of his family said, "IIFA is the most respected Awards and the glamorous presentation ceremony is something I look forward to every year. This year will be particularly special for me, as I will be performing with my sons for the first time on a live stage. We hope our fans in Canada enjoy it."

Friend of IIFA, Priyanka Chopra said: "The IIFA stage is an exhilarating platform for any performer and Toronto is going to be unbelievable with over 12,000 screaming fans in attendance. It is a great opportunity for me personally to represent Indian cinema on such a large and international scale. I'm sure that this year's IIFA is going to be a phenomenal success as it ventures into North America."

Said Sabbas Joseph, director, Wizcraft International Entertainment: "IIFA has travelled to ten countries across the world and has left a mark in the minds and hearts of its people. With the premiere of Double Dhamaal at IIFA, we will set yet another milestone in our endeavours to continue to take Indian cinema to its fans.

"The Videocon D2H IIFA Weekend and the Floriana IIFA Awards 2011 will continue to provide the impetus for the crossover of Indian cinema to global audiences and delight the Indian diaspora with the grandest celebration of our cinema," Joseph added.

Partnering IIFA for the first time, Sanjay Jain, chairman, Floriana Group said: "It is a great privilege for us to present the Floriana IIFA Awards in Toronto this year. IIFA has taken a long journey around the world since 2000 and the Atlantic shores are a perfect place for the 12th Floriana IIFA Awards. Floriana group has a rich tradition of heritage and quality and have always believed in partnering with like-minded brands. We believe brand IIFA offers us a phenomenal opportunity to deliver relevant messages to our consumers and international partners."

Saurabh Dhoot, director, Videocon Group said: "We take pride in associating with IIFA for the last three years. IIFA has been a pioneer in taking Indian cinema global. This is in keeping with the pioneering status of Videocon d2h in the Indian DTH market through continuous product innovations and use of latest technology, to make television viewing a better experience.

"We have always been setting new precedents in the DTH market. The 3D innovation in DTH space by Videocon d2h has set a new benchmark in the industry. We believe our association with IIFA will be mutually rewarding."

Commenting on Star Network's seven-year association with IIFA, Sanjay Gupta, COO, STAR India Pvt Ltd said: "IIFA is a magnificent celebration of Indian cinema and over the years has become a landmark annual event for the Indian film industry to celebrate its success. Star Plus, the exclusive global broadcast partner of IIFA Awards for the last seven years, enables its viewers to catch the most exciting Indian film awards extravaganza of the year.

"Through Star Plus, the 2011 IIFA Awards will reach out to more than 345 million viewers spread over 65 countries across the globe. Our viewers can experience the prestigious IIFA journey through multiple programmes that cover various events and interactions in Toronto."

Videocon D2H will present the IIFA Weekend, while Floriana will sponsor the IIFA Awards for the first time. Rotomac Pens, Lotus Herbal, Grey Goose&PVR Cinemas are the associate sponsors of the Videocon D2H IIFA Weekend 2011, and Air India will partner with IIFA as the Official Airlines Partner.

"Air India celebrates its association with Indian cinema," said Arvind Jadhav, chairman and managing director. "Our film industry actors are our cultural ambassadors and we, the national carrier, do take genuine pride in flying them to Toronto for the International Indian Film Academy Weekend and Awards.

"Air India is proud to be associated as the official travel partner of IIFA, the Oscars of Bollywood," Jadhav added.

-Anjaani- thumbnail
^ can't wait to see her performance there
-Anjaani- thumbnail
PC gonna rock there yay my cousins in toronto are going to watch her damn lucky them
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for all the article didi Baljit. But wait don't you live near Toronto?

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Thanks for all the article didi Baljit. But wait don't you live near Toronto?

yes i do but i can't go cuz i'm working full time from next week, my boss is going on vacation for 2 monthes, so i will be replacing him 😭
-Anjaani- thumbnail

hI ZAARA how are u??