btw did u watch ek ehsaas part 2

soory i was little busy with reding all my pm and replying πŸ˜†
and yeah hopefully we will say them working together soon πŸ˜ƒ
and no haven't seen that part, but i'm going to see it now

😳
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW San  i love you third siggy with salman, gosh he looks so stylish, graceful and handsome 😳
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

Fan Made Movie Ek Ehsaas Part 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0favtFO5U8w[/YOUTUBE]

san watched it and commented itπŸ˜ƒ i loved it good job sanπŸ‘
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe ok u carry on reading them

aww thnx for liking the siggy its one of my 1st which i mad for aroudn 4 years ago..

uff too tied right now.. maybe to go to sleep in few mins
-Anjaani- thumbnail

hehehe ok u carry on reading them

aww thnx for liking the siggy its one of my 1st which i mad for aroudn 4 years ago..

uff too tied right now.. maybe to go to sleep in few mins

no i finished reading them lolπŸ˜†
me too really tired to day cuz it's our religion birth day so spent whole day in temple

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

great bal have a nice time at the temple

-Anjaani- thumbnail
SRK's cast is crazy about Priyanka!
Source: Vaibhavi Risbood   |   Last Updated 18:17(23/05/11)
Comment | 

The desi girl seems to have charmed not only the 'aam janta' but her personality has also made her the most favourite Bollywood babe of the young star cast of Shahrukh's 'Always Kabhi Kabhi'.

Priyanka Chopra has become one of most sought after actress in Bollywood and surely turned out to be an inspiration for many. Ali Fazal, Satyajeet, Giselle and Zoa Morani who are all set to entertain youth with 'Always Kabhi Kabhi' are crazy about Priyanka's acting potential.

Ali Fazal who knows his direction well is a big fan of Priyanka and about the same he believes, "In Bollywood today if I have to like and appreciate one actress than it's definitely Priyanka!"

Zoa Morani is confident about her launch pad and aspires to be like Priyanka one day. "I love Priyanka Chopra and would love my career to go like hers. If one needs to represent Bollywood in any part of the world, I think Priyanka is the right choice. She is a very versatile actress," she concluded.

Satyajeet who plays a 'padhakhu ladka' in 'Always Kabhi Kabhi' seems to have found inspiration not only from SRK but also from Priyanka. "I like Priyanka Chopra as she came from nowhere but made it really big in the industry," he explained.

Piggy Chops has also found an admirer in 'Love Aaj Kal' girl Giselle. The actress is taking Hindi lessons to make her position strong in B'town and while talking about her inspiration, she said, "I really love Priyanka for the kind of actress she is and the kind of movies she does."

So, Priyanka you have inspired a lot young talent around which helps you rule the Bollywood chart!
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Shahid Kapoor desperately wants Priyanka back

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 23rd May 2011

Shahid Kapoor in Milenge Milenge

Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra are no longer a couple. Priyanka has sportingly accepted the split-up but Shahid has not yet able to forget Priyanka and desperately wants her back to his life.

The actor went crazy to learnt that Priyanka was in full form at Shahrukh Khan's party and he could not attend the bash due to injury.

A source revealed, "Shahid is not willing to accept that this is The End. He is having a tough time letting go. He has been sending her feelers for weeks, which she has been ignoring. Now his text messages are somewhere in the stalker zone."

"Recently, when he heard that she was going to be present at Shah Rukh's party for his team and mingle with the boys, he began to frantically call her. He was anxious like a possessive lover as he wasn't attending the party due to an injury," the source added.

"PC was more than excited to meet the likes of Brett Lee. She even broke into an impromptu song. Every one kept cheering her," a source present atthe party said.

It is heard that Shahid went out sending text messages to win over Priyanka's heart yet over again.

"He has been sending her emotional texts and telling their friends that he misses being with her. But PC is happy to stay good friends."

Read more: Shahid Kapoor desperately wants Priyanka back | Priyanka Chopra | Shahid Kapur http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/shahid-kapoor-desperately-wants-priyanka-back/7342/#ixzz1NBVGhweq
-Anjaani- thumbnail

great bal have a nice time at the temple

thank you sanπŸ˜ƒ
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Comment on SRK's cast is crazy about Priyanka! article
Glad to see some people are recognizing the real talent, GO PC your deserved itπŸ‘