Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

yeah but she was in the past right.. he couldnt be there..

but wow everythign was changed when he came back

btw u know who the guy is..

mithun chakarborty's son..

he actually looks weird in his debut movie jimmy
i was shocked when i learnt it was the same guy lol

what really😲???
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

yeah but she was in the past right.. he couldnt be there..

but wow everythign was changed when he came back

btw u know who the guy is..

mithun chakarborty's son..

he actually looks weird in his debut movie jimmy
i was shocked when i learnt it was the same guy lol

yeah but still i wanted them to end uo together, he did alot for her, i mean uska uske saath kya rishta kha? koi bhi nahi phir bhi usne uski madat ki insanyat ke natey😊
-Anjaani- thumbnail
^^aise log bahut kam hote hain dunya main
-Anjaani- thumbnail
What's brewing? Priyanka gets up close and personal with Brett Lee at SRK's party
Source: Nishant A Bhuse   |   Last Updated 23:01(21/05/11)
Comment | 

Share3

Mumbai:They set the dance floor on fire, looked great and were engrossed in a long conversation. Hope, Shahid's is not reading this piece as the duo in question are Priyanka Chopra and Brett Lee.

B-Town insiders say there is something 'special' brewing between Brett Lee and Priyanka Chopra as the two were seen getting close at the recent SRK party he had thrown for his KKR team members at Mannat last week.

Both have also said to have been in touch on mobile phone off late exchanging SMSes. 

It is said that Piggy Chops freaked out on party tracks with Lee who looked super hot (suited and booted), over shadowing all the cricketers present at the midnight bash. The two were seen in high spirits and reportedly had an hour long cozy animated conversation at one of the deserted corners of Shah Rukh's mansion.

Priyanka was also seen making merry with Brett's guest who had accompanied him. According to an insider, Piggy Chops also exchanged numbers with the speedster and is said to have invited him at her Raj Classic home for a dinner date too.

"In fact, both Priyanka and Lee stayed back till the end of the party and were the last ones to leave Mannat. But paparazzi played spoilsport as on seeing the media the two left seperatedly to avoid being clicked together. There were distances but the two made it a point not to lose the eye contact", adds a socialite present at the party that night who wished not to be named.

It is believed that the two had instantly clicked at the Mohali IPL match fortnight ago where Priyanka was one of the guest supporting KKR and later, they bumped at the after match party the same night but could only exchange pleasantries as there was media glare around.

It seems Piggy Chops is on a high after her split with Shahid and is all set to mingle. And Brett Lee who has reportedly nurse Bollywood ambitions is the perfect person to mingle with. For more on this blossoming 'friendship' watch this space.

-Anjaani- thumbnail
^media needs to get a life and leave my PC alone sometimes, always linking her with new guy daily😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑, pc na hui, daily news paper ho gayaπŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail

After Priyanka, Dhoni to Adopt a Tiger

1tweetretweet

After Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra adopted the tigress 'Durga' a year ago, the authorities at Birsa Zoological Park are hoping and expecting that captain of Indian Cricket Team, M.S. Dhoni will do the same.

P.K. Verma, director of Birsa Zoological Park, said, "We are going to write a letter in a day or two to Dhoni requesting him to adopt a tiger named Sugriv. Dhoni is from here and internationally acclaimed. If he adopts a tiger, then it will help in conservation and protection of wildlife, particularly tigers".

As per the laws of zoo, if anybody adopts animal they have to take care of its upkeep and therefore, the hot diva, Priyanka Chopra has already given Rs.2.24 lakh to the zoo authorities for its upkeep since the adoption period began i.e. May 1.

The main two reasons that Ranchi zoo authority began the programme of adoption are to create awareness among people about wildlife in India and to mop up resources. Mr. Verma added, "Adopting an animal is different from being a brand ambassador. Dhoni can adopt a tiger considering the declining number of tigers in Jharkhand".

In Betla National Park, a Wildlife Destination in India, the number of tigers has been dropped from 42 to 17 in 10 years. Thus, Jharkhand wants M.S. Dhoni to become a brand ambassador for the state's tigers to create awareness about conservation. But the thing that created controversy is that the state from which Dhoni's ancestors hail i.e. Uttarakhand, also wants the same.

The adoption measure by zoo is gaining lot popularity and good responses, for example, Steel Authority of India Limited adopted three elephants for five years and is paying Rs. 35.88 lakh to the zoo authorities for their upkeep. Similarly, seven peacocks have been adopted by Punjab National Bank for five years, for which they paid Rs. 1.85 Lakh.

-Anjaani- thumbnail
PC adopted TIGRESS 😲😲😲😲😲😲 i must say she have guts to do so, oh man i'm even scared of dogsπŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Didi Baljit u make me sad. I posted so many pics and u didnt comment on ANY... :(
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Didi Baljit u make me sad. I posted so many pics and u didnt comment on ANY... :(

what are you saying kat???, i have posted my comments on all most all the picsπŸ˜•
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

pc has gone mad.. even im scared of dogs

she must be affected that she isnt part of EK THA TIGERπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lovePC

PC adopted TIGRESS 😲😲😲😲😲😲 i must say she have guts to do so, oh man i'm even scared of dogsπŸ˜†