~*Priyanka Chopra FC*~(allnews and new pics Pg108) - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I am ok Baljit. jst have a meeting in a few!

kyun kya hua Zoobi???
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

heyy LP .. howz u!! 😊

i'm fine and how are you???
I love her look in Don, she looked so hot😳
Originally posted by lovePC

kuch nahi huwa bus meeting hai boss k saath.
She looked so sexy in Dostana and i wish i was in Dostana 2 as well instead of Katrina😭
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

kuch nahi huwa bus meeting hai boss k saath.

Good luck Zoobi...best of luck 👍🏼
PCFanClub Priyanka Chopra Fan
RT @ManishMalhotra1: Photo shoot with @priyankachopra: energetic fun shooting with her :-)
Favorite Retweet Reply
Ranveer cozying up with Priyanka's cousin
Source: Dailybhaskar   |   Last Updated 16:15(20/05/11)
Comment | 

Newbie Ranveer Singh seems to have learned so much from casanova Ranbir Kapoor as the 'Band Baja Baaraat' actor is seen following in the foot steps of the Kapoor lad of late.

Recently, Ranveer was spotted getting cozy with none other but Priyanka Chopra's cousin Parineeti who also happens to be his co-star in an upcoming film. But does that mean he has lost his interest in Miss Anushka Sharma? Nah, not so early at least.

According to a source, Both Ranveer and Anushka have no plans to admit that they are seeing each other. And moreover, Anushka cannot be ignorant about Singh's roving eye for new girl as fortunately, she also is a part of the film that Ranveer is shooting for.

Ranveer began dating Anushka after BBB. Industry insiders say that Ranveer easily get bitten by the girls around him so it has to be no surprise if one gets to see him with a new chic.

However, one is sure that Priyanka would definitely mind her cousin's association with Ranveer. Buzz is also there that Ranveer actually managed to rub PC in a wrong way. Some time back, at a party, Ranveer kept winking and acting flirty that at last; Priyanka had to ask him to shut up and told him to behave respectfully as she was his senior in the industry
grrr Ranveer is on my nerves these days😡, what do he think of himself, always teasing his seniors, LUV YOU PC FOR SAYING SHUT UP TO HIM