Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

You cannot break. You can't feel nostaligic, or sad, or depressed... because if you do so then what will we do. After seeing your status on facebook, I felt so heartfelt because the reality just hit me, that you aren't going to be with us forever! WTH is this, why do all good things have to come to an end. I remember the first time I saw you. Stalked you on facebook, twitter, youtube, Fell in love with Arjun Singhania, and then Arjun Punj... as I discovered the second season of Kitani first.

Your t-shirts, your punjabiness, you and Kritika- it was all too good! Ughh... please don't go. Stay with us. C'mon for us come back in the third Season of Kitani... on a different channel for sure, just stay! Please don't say goodbye.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww, i also feel the same way! i will miss the punjabiness, the humor, the romance and everything about this show :( i wish i could do something to see karan and kritika back together on the screen! i hope that they come back as a jodi and i really dont care about something else! i just want them to come back as a jodi, disregarding the channel or the show! 

I WANT KARANIKA AS A JODI AGAIN!!!!
arzun-arohi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ya gonna miss them ...but plz bring kmh 3 in other channel ...i jst hate imagine...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 We just want our Karan and Kritika back with KMH3.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ekta, please oblige us.  You have given us two amazing serials KMH1 and KMH2.  These are the only serials I watched ever since I came to know about KMH.

I am sure, you will definitely come back with KMH3 with our favourite stars KARAN and KRITIKA.😃

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzz karan come back as arjun in kmh3... We'll miss u loadzzz..!

Plzz plzz plzz come back...
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so wish you guys would come back with season 3...!!! I will so miss you both😭
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya same here me too feeling very low!..and sad!..its hrad to live without karan kritz and kmh !..it has become a special part 😭..will miss them loads!..
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya...me also feel the same... It hard to believe that we wont be able to see karan nd kritika for sometime after kmh2 ends!! 😭
plz karan nd kritika come back as a jodi in kmh3 bt plz on a different channel!!
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have tears in My eyes i cry Everyday i will miss this show like hell. The best show on earth
i'm so sad too, i want to see them in new love story...pls come back soon...nahi tu pata nahi hamara kia huga...