India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

To Karan <3

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

You cannot break. You can't feel nostaligic, or sad, or depressed... because if you do so then what will we do. After seeing your status on facebook, I felt so heartfelt because the reality just hit me, that you aren't going to be with us forever! WTH is this, why do all good things have to come to an end. I remember the first time I saw you. Stalked you on facebook, twitter, youtube, Fell in love with Arjun Singhania, and then Arjun Punj... as I discovered the second season of Kitani first.

Your t-shirts, your punjabiness, you and Kritika- it was all too good! Ughh... please don't go. Stay with us. C'mon for us come back in the third Season of Kitani... on a different channel for sure, just stay! Please don't say goodbye.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx22nisha.cgauri12MsFuzzybear69Khat2027*shikha*sahelilovesishrpari_15chammak_challo-Olly-anodaksgfanishakumar.vrshn.arjuhi4evashibz

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
awww, i also feel the same way! i will miss the punjabiness, the humor, the romance and everything about this show :( i wish i could do something to see karan and kritika back together on the screen! i hope that they come back as a jodi and i really dont care about something else! i just want them to come back as a jodi, disregarding the channel or the show! 

I WANT KARANIKA AS A JODI AGAIN!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxKudi_NextDoorMsFuzzybear69anodaksgfan.vrshn.

arzun-arohi Senior Member
arzun-arohi
arzun-arohi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
ya gonna miss them ...but plz bring kmh 3 in other channel ...i jst hate imagine...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDooranodaksgfan.vrshn.

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
 We just want our Karan and Kritika back with KMH3.StarStarStarStar 
Star StarStarStarStarStar

Ekta, please oblige us.  You have given us two amazing serials KMH1 and KMH2.  These are the only serials I watched ever since I came to know about KMH.

I am sure, you will definitely come back with KMH3 with our favourite stars KARAN and KRITIKA.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorpeachpieanodaksgfan

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Plzzz karan come back as arjun in kmh3... We'll miss u loadzzz..!

Plzz plzz plzz come back...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDooranodaksgfan

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I so wish you guys would come back with season 3...!!! I will so miss you bothCry

Kudi_NextDooranodaksgfan

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
ya same here me too feeling very low!..and sad!..its hrad to live without karan kritz and kmh !..it has become a special part Cry..will miss them loads!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoor

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Ya...me also feel the same... It hard to believe that we wont be able to see karan nd kritika for sometime after kmh2 ends!! Cry
plz karan nd kritika come back as a jodi in kmh3 bt plz on a different channel!!

-anzaeram-Kudi_NextDoor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index