Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Zainab: I know eh 

Anyways, what's my ranting gonna do? As long as his performance are appreciated and it's a good flick, I would definitely catch it. He is few of the actors that I really like watching on the big screen. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Xeta, I posted that interview basically for the last line Deepika says, coz most are wondering why they are doing so many films together, well she basically says what I just said.

WHen they signed those films, they werent aware that they would be paired up. In Aarakshan deepika was cast first, in Race it was Saif, and Cocktail happened purely by chance. Coz imran was dropped at the last minute and it was Saif's production so he took over.
My theory: something must have happened between Deepika and Kareena that they keep clearing it up all the time.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Wow! Another article that proves Deepika is a LIAR!

Yes, yes Deepika is a jhooti who lies about her personal and professional life. You seemed to have established that in your last thread 😆😆
desigal90 thumbnail
And yes, the media is not always right.
Like I posted in the "actress takes a dig at Heroine" topic, sometimes news channels take inside jokes and publish them under the facade of a "bitchy actress".
Midday  has done that many times.
And that 'dig" (which wasnt even a dig) was taken off of one of Midday's own journalist's twitter timeline.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Yes, yes Deepika is a jhooti who lies about her personal and professional life. You seemed to have established that in your last thread 😆😆

You know you should stop being bothered about my posts. Don't take anything too personally girl.
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

My theory: something must have happened between Deepika and Kareena that they keep clearing it up all the time.

According to Imtiaz, not really. He used to regularly interact with fans on his facebook, I dont know if he still does.
but I remember posting an article about a supposed Deepika Kareena cold vibe and his response was, something like, that's funny, considering I just saw the two at the party recently and deepiak walked by and smacked Bebo on the bum in a friendly way.

Imtu doesnt seem like the kidn to make up stories. He would have just ignored the article, but he chose to comment on it.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That reminds me. Anyone know WHERE
that pic of Deepika and Kareena's close up face pic is from?
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is it the popcorn time or are we getting there? 
Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Is it the popcorn time or are we getting there? 

I would have helped but I had my share last night 😆