Deepika is Bebo's fav costar for Saif - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Why he got to pick the actor that acts the least? Vidya and him looked a class apart in Parineeta; he could do much, much better. Plus...3 movies back to back with the same co star would be boring.
I saw nothing between Saif and Deepika in Lak. Absolutely boring movie in my opinion :/
Cho I dont really care who the costar is as long as the film works. I did mind a little in LAK coz I felt that they didnt share good chemistry, and considering that LAK was a love story, it did affect the film.

But Aarakshan is a different type of film. Saif's performance shoudl be unaffected by female lead in a film like this. I have a very good feeling about it!

P.S.
I didnt see chemistry between Saif and Deepika in LAK, but I'm willing to give em another shot. Stills for Aarakshan look a lot more promising. Seems liek this will have a mature love story rather than the flaky one we saw in LAK.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by KatForeva

I saw nothing between Saif and Deepika in Lak. Absolutely boring movie in my opinion :/

What you say to me! Now I am gonna run a mile before the box office figures chase me down...😆
Originally posted by Dexterphile

What you say to me! Now I am gonna run a mile before the box office figures chase me down...😆

Uhhh 3rd highest box office opening it got, right after Ghajini and Dabangg!!!! Do you hear that?? It was right after the ATBBs.
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

HAhah Xeta...

Seriously, they don't even look good physically! Saif needs a woman beside him than these young girls. There was so much chemistry between vidya-saif or even koko-saif compared to the bland chemistry in LAK...

K... Maybe none of the other A lister actresses are ready to work with him... Khud Kareena is after the Khans... 😆

@zainab - yeh kaun bola?? 😆 Edited by qwertyfied - 12 years ago
I guess desu...

I hope he has interesting line-ups. 
Originally posted by -Maddy-

K... Maybe none of the other A lister actresses are ready to work with him... Khud Kareena is after the Khans... 😆

Maddy, beside Kat and Priyanka, Who are the other A listers? There are other actresses in B-wood and he could work with them? Why 3 movies back to back with same starlet? 
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

I guess desu...

I hope he has interesting line-ups. 
I dont count Race 2 as a saif/deepika flick. Its gonan be all twisted where veryone is with everyoen else or something. Who knows.

As for Cocktail, that was supposed to have Imran. I dont know what happened there.