Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika is Bebo's fav costar for Saif

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Deepika is Kareena's favorite costar for Saif

That actors Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra aren't exactly buddies is a rather well-known fact in B-Town. Infact, the two apparently share enough cold vibes to make the distance between them a freeze zone. That both Bebo and PC are actor Shahid Kapoor's exes now, don't help things either.
There were ripples again on this calm surface when PC recently dropped by on the sets of Bebo's beau actor Saif Ali Khan and even spent a considerable time with him. Sources say that PC's attempt at friendship with the Chhote Nawab proved to be a damp squib. "Priyanka's no nuisance," Kareena, apparently, laughed off the matter.

However sources insist that knowing PC, her act was only meant to instigate Kareena. "Luckily she didn't fall for the bait, but that doesn't mean that she's not watching out for her to try it again," said a source.
Interestingly, Saif's co-actor Deepika Padukone on the other hand is gaining brownie points as being Bebo's favourite Saif co-star. And those close to the couple reveal that she even talks highly of Deepika. "Though Saif is known to have shared a good rapport with Deepika on sets and the chemistry was also interesting in their last film together, Love Aaj Kal, Kareena knows there's nothing to worry there. So, she's pretty comfortable with Saif acting with Deepika again in his next films too. Besides, she's a professional when it comes to matters like these," the source added.

"Both look good on screen," Kareena had earlier said about Saif's pairing with Deepika. As for Saif working with Priyanka in the future, she adds, "I am working with other actors and so is Saif. Neither of us has any problems in that." But when it comes to choosing co-stars, we're sure that Saif certainly knows the ones to avoid for now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IHeartDeepika.Terenaina

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Haha good.. Bebo's nod of approval! Approve Before I wasn't too excitied with 3 back-to-back Saif-Deepika films but the pictures coming out are getting me so excitied...bring it on Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hehe I know I said it on another topic but see, Bebo doesnt mind Deepika. And here it is, she's the only actress Saif has 3 back to back films with while his 2 supposed films with Priyanka mysteriously disappear LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 17 May 2011 at 5:53pm

Terenaina

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I ain't happy with Saif working 3 films with Deepika..Saif needs to work with other actress such as vidya, priyanka, and chitrangana. 

Katalicious

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
I know Cho that we wanna see him with others. But me not too happy with PC coz of personal bias, lol.
Woudl love to see him with Vidya again and definitely with Chitanrangada!

.khoobsurat.

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

I ain't happy with Saif working 3 films with Deepika..Saif needs to work with other actress such as vidya, priyanka, and chitrangana. 

Agree! I want to see him with Priyanka and KATRINA!
Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Desu, leave the personal biases but Saif do needs to work with other actresses. I for one would even love to see him with Konkona again then with Deepika. I don't know what's saif's fetish with Deepika? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Dexterkichokri.khoobsurat.Kataliciousdesigal90

Go to top