Confirmed - I hate Devyani's character

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! I hate her character... I cannot stand people like that even in my real life
- pretending that everything is fine... MAN you are an adult, accept the reality instead of living in a dream world.
- unable to speak up - for herself or for others.
- trying to support brahma after knowing most of his character
-getting vidya married to a gay and ruining her life. Is she similar to brahma or what... one kills and the other almost does by ruining someones life... and saying main tumari guneghar hu.
-what was that with Uttara? Can she not just explain the real reason why she wants her away from her sick hubby. 

Isn't she worse than others? As soon as she tries to patch up things without cleaning the wounds... I get sick... I want to change the channel... I do not appreciate it.  I understand her anxiety on keeping the family together but I do not agree with the way she covers up everything... 

Please give me some patience to watch this character in Maryada

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bainser thumbnail
I totally agree with you! i havent posted here before.. but have been watching the show regularily.. . and Devyani is deff gettin on my nerves too! First she kept forcin Uttara to stay with her abusive hubby and noww shes prolly gonna start some misunderstandin btw herself and Uttara because she wont tell her clearly why she needs to stay away from Brahma.. Super annoying! Overtop of that she is literally ruining Divya's lifee tooo.
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you...she herself is oppressed n encourages others to be oppressed as well arggg
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey i totally agree with u guys .i jus hate devyanis character.she is very annoying😡she leaves in a world of her own...believing everythings gonna be alright if she turns a blind eye to it!
in yerterdays epi bauji says he is not so mahan like her.devyni mahan! dont think so.i feel she is a coward dosent want to face the reality.

she never ever tried to check brahmas wrong doings...hence is an equal partner in all his deeds.

how long did she think she was going to cover up for brahma?? when her kids were young it was ok to keep them away from all this mess... but now when aditya has entered politics he is bound to kno of all her husbands mis deeds!!

good to c aditya for thefirst time agreeing with priya for a change😊 
Edited by laap - 12 years ago
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you totally!! She is like this ostrich with her head in the sand and hoping no one will se anything and everyone is blind.

it is time for her to be open and bravely resolve issues, since this is the most dysfunctional family i have ever seen on TV. imagine the following:

1. A husband who is a womaniser and now doesnt want to spare even the sister in law. have read case studies about FIL trying to rape DIL and she being made to keep quiet due to family honour etc,,,,,, truly that is the only thing that has not happened (Priya's incident happened before she became DIL of this family)

2. A son who is gay, forced to marry a girl and her life ruined ... what next for her? she is not a smart one like Priya

3. A DIL forced to stay with the man who tried to rape her!!!!!

4. A Sister in law who came out of one abusive relationship only to begin getting into another... women by natire are intuitive and i cannot believe that uttara is that naive she cannot sense anything at al from her BIL.

5. Totally messed up family pretending to be happy... under that pretentiousness is so much unhappiness.. and  Devayani is definitely not the strong woman she was potrayed to be in the beginning, she is a coward hiding under the covers all the dirt in her family for a superficial pleasantness that when comes undone... will ruin everything!!!
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday episode re-cap.

Devyani only want the peace in this house 😡I am hating Devyani. Cvs pls do something.
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyas

OMG! I hate her character... I cannot stand people like that even in my real life

- pretending that everything is fine... MAN you are an adult, accept the reality instead of living in a dream world.
- unable to speak up - for herself or for others.
- trying to support brahma after knowing most of his character
-getting vidya married to a gay and ruining her life. Is she similar to brahma or what... one kills and the other almost does by ruining someones life... and saying main tumari guneghar hu.
-what was that with Uttara? Can she not just explain the real reason why she wants her away from her sick hubby. 

Isn't she worse than others? As soon as she tries to patch up things without cleaning the wounds... I get sick... I want to change the channel... I do not appreciate it.  I understand her anxiety on keeping the family together but I do not agree with the way she covers up everything... 

Please give me some patience to watch this character in Maryada

Truly, every word of yours is just correct, 
I don't know till what extend she will go to ruin everyone's life (except Brahma's) for the sake of saving her dellusioned MARYADA.
-she has been poking her nose into everything and everyone's life to make things much worse. 
every single member of her family unhappy just because of her. She is the only one who has been coming in the way of everyone's happiness for the sake of making things just appear perfect
-she has ruined Vidya's life by getting her married to her gay son.
-she has ruined Gaurav's life by foisting him into a relationship that he would never be able to oblige
-she has already ruined Uttara's life, with her false wisdom and now she has been hurting her sister emotionally as she is unable to control her own husband or even tell her sister anything aloud
-she is just happy to see Brahma making fool of her son for the sake of peace in her house
-and she is planning to ruin Priya's life by ordering her to keep her mouth shut and watch her father-in-law make a fool of her husband. 

I just hope Priya teaches her a good lesson. CVs please do something about her character, she is getting more irritating day by day. Please bring some changes into her character, even the slightest would do.
Their is only one thing about her worth appreciation that I wouldn't want to change ie,
-She a bit similar to Priya just for the fact that she can find solutions to her problems unlike Vidya & Uttara.
-She helps others to  find solution to their problems
-In short she has the solution to every problem but, unfortunately all her solutions are wrong & temporary. She lacks the capacity to fix anything pemanently.
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous4444

Truly, every word of yours is just correct, 
I don't know till what extend she will go to ruin everyone's life (except Brahma's) for the sake of saving her dellusioned MARYADA.
-she has been poking her nose into everything and everyone's life to make things much worse. 
every single member of her family unhappy just because of her. She is the only one who has been coming in the way of everyone's happiness for the sake of making things just appear perfect
-she has ruined Vidya's life by getting her married to her gay son.
-she has ruined Gaurav's life by foisting him into a relationship that he would never be able to oblige
-she has already ruined Uttara's life, with her false wisdom and now she has been hurting her sister emotionally as she is unable to control her own husband or even tell her sister anything aloud
-she is just happy to see Brahma making fool of her son for the sake of peace in her house
-and she is planning to ruin Priya's life by ordering her to keep her mouth shut and watch her father-in-law make a fool of her husband. 

I just hope Priya teaches her a good lesson. CVs please do something about her character, she is getting more irritating day by day. Please bring some changes into her character, even the slightest would do.
Their is only one thing about her worth appreciation that I wouldn't want to change ie,
-She a bit similar to Priya just for the fact that she can find solutions to her problems unlike Vidya & Uttara.
-She helps others to  find solution to their problems
-In short she has the solution to every problem but, unfortunately all her solutions are wrong & temporary. She lacks the capacity to fix anything pemanently.

perfect character  analysis...agree to each & every word of urs!!👏👏⭐️