Gulaal

Will Gulaal ever see Kesar like a man?

trish568 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, it is clear that Kesar is falling for Gulaal, and it is a wonderful, passionate love. But it is also clear that she still see's and treat's Kesar like the child he once was. In order for any romantic relationship to develop between them, she needs to stop looking at him like the child he once was, and the man he now is. And she definatley need's to stop forcing Talli apon him, or encouraging Talli's feelings for him. How can she be so oblivious to Kesar's love?
Will Gulaal ever look at Kesar like a man? Do you think she will ever fall in love with Kesar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know how to answer this in a certain way

I agree with you that Kesar loves Gulaal as how a man should love a woman, obviously in Kesar's case it runs much deeper and so on, always has done so his love right now is passionate and intense as well, unconditional as well coz its outwieghed his anger on her and so on

Gulaal i wont say sees him as a child but to her he is still that Kesar back then 'The Kesar' (even though he was a kid but you what i mean the Kesar she knows and loves and so on)  and i think it can only happen slowly i think for Gulaal to see Kesar well loves her as IN love with her

I think after today she does need to stop encouraging Talli after Kesar, only coz today she did get a hint that Kesar doesnt really care about Talli's likes and dislikes and such and so on, but then again Talli herself is encouraging herself coz she so loves him as well, so cant really blame Gulaal on the whole for that and the chunar business has really put Gulaal in a situation, knowing that Talli thinks its for her and so on, so no wonder he first reaction was Talli, even though she had to compose herself.
But i do see Gulaal still seeing Talli-Kesar together as such in a way, why wouldnt she - it hasnt hit her that Kesar loves her like that
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Million Dollar question LOL😆 Will Gulaal ever look at Kesar as a man?. For that Gulaal needs to first wake up to the fact that she is a woman firstly and then Vasant's widow and has a right to live a life of happiness. Gulaal's inherent nature of sacrifice makes her stop thinking of herself.
Gulaal also needs to learn and understand that however NOBLE her intentions she cannot interfere in everybody's life. Oh!! eventually Gulaal will look dont worry hamara Kesar will make her look😉 at him as a man. If not then too bad Gulaal what a shame, too have missed put on the possibility of love again. Bechara Kesar kya hoga tera😭😭
trish568 thumbnail

At Lennie, very true, it must have all come as such a shock to her, I guess her initial reaction is natural

and at Neil- fan, I totally agree with you! It is time for her to move on now, stop crying for Vasant and look towards Kesar. She is a widow, she can't keep living for a man who is no longer there.  
AnveshaAT thumbnail
Ab dekho, kesar ke bachpan ki shirt sambhaalke rakh lee aur roti bhi hai. Doodh laake deti hai. Addressing him as "Yeh ladka". She is closing her eyes and ignoring reality.
Arre bhai, Kesar ko mauka hi kahan deti hai so that she learns to see him as a man😉
Edited by AnveshaAT - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The question isn't whether Gulaal sees Kesar as a man, rather its 'Will Gulaal love Kesar like a woman loves a man?'. She definitely realizes that he has grown up because she wouldn't need to cover her head in front of a child :P Even if there is no physical attraction, the awkwardness has been there i.e. when he caught her without the pallu on her head and then when she caught him peeking in to her room.

So now its all about being attracted to the man.
AnveshaAT thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

The question isn't whether Gulaal sees Kesar as a man, rather its 'Will Gulaal love Kesar like a woman loves a man?'. She definitely realizes that he has grown up because she wouldn't need to cover her head in front of a child :P Even if there is no physical attraction, the awkwardness has been there i.e. when he caught her without the pallu on her head and then when she caught him peeking in to her room.

So now its all about being attracted to the man.

In reality, it would be near impossible for any woman for that matter. Since it is a story, I am so looking forward to see this lovestory develop.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^You mean it would be impossible for a woman like Gulaal to fall for a man like Kesar?

It would be really difficult because she has seen him as a child which is why they have to tread so carefully with Gulaal's changing emotions. 
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Talli annoys a lot thats what i think
her character has been made by the CVs so really cant blame her LOL
on top of that Gulal also thinks that Kesar likes her or may start liking thats the problem with her 

Until she will not start about her self Kesar is gonna kid for her