Kareena FC-MainApniFavoriteHoon-MDK Pg96 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Simi I will check.

Tuli - Oh cool New York, I am in DC Area.

Hello Gudidi - Kareena has a lot of movies coming out. Bodyguard is a remake of South movie with Salman Khan.
Originally posted by guddididi

salman is also having another rocking movie coming up with our kareena darling ...am looking forward to that movie also...i think ''ready'' is something different and its also a remake of a south indian hit

i dunno if im the only one but i love salman and kareena together 😳
LOL Tuli u r only the only. I am a huge sallu-bebo fan.

There are a lot of Sallu-Bebo fans on this FC. We fight over Sallu all the time. 😆
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Ok Simi I will check.

Tuli - Oh cool New York, I am in DC Area.

Hello Gudidi - Kareena has a lot of movies coming out. Bodyguard is a remake of South movie with Salman Khan.

am just longing for her releases ...and praying too for their success ...how r u Zoobi darling 😊
I am fine Gudidi, u r online after such a long time.

Same here. I contribute to her success whenever i can. I always go watch her movies in theater. Now we will promote her movies more on this FC and IF.
salman and kareena is a very different pair..they do compliment each other in the movie ''kyun ki''  and also in ''main aur mrs khanna''..but their pair was not much accepted . i think bodygaurd will make a difference because that story has a strong script and i saw the tamil version its just rocking ...anyways am not breaking the suspense but i promise your jaws will drop when you watch the movie and with kareena you will get an extra shock too with her acting skills
both of them are sweet heart ❤️ i just hope they never change..

Honestly i never liked bebo before.. but Recently I just fell in love with her 😳
I love Kareena's eye makeup in Kurbaan! 
Gudidi I loved Kyun Ki.

Main Aur Mrs Khanna was jst OK.

But I love them both individually n as a pair as well.
Originally posted by tuli.akhter

both of them are sweet heart ❤️ i just hope they never change..

Honestly i never liked bebo before.. but Recently I just fell in love with her 😳

Really u never liked her? What happened then?😆

@Simi - Oh my gosh me too. Luv her eye makeup in Kurbaan. Make a siggy of one of the Kurbaan pic. 😉