Kareena FC-MainApniFavoriteHoon-MDK Pg96 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Kat - see I mean I completely agree with you! I want to tell her how I really feel but I'm going to hurt her...she went through a lot of family problems and her way of dealing those problems is to have a boyfriend whereas me I spend my time on hereπŸ˜†

Zoobi - I want to as well and eventually will do...I just feel scared!
Hello Aman how are u?

Originally posted by karansprincess

Laddooo πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Kabeer I don't blame you

Sorry everyone for the trouble I had to get this off my chest...but yeah I'm going to have to do the right thing...apparently Im gona be meeting him in August.
Originally posted by ruky786

Well...honestly...no. But she loves him a lot!!! They miss each other so much but I just feel jealous and lonely when she spends more time speaking to him then me but I mean we will be friends but she wants to live with him have kids etc. Apparently she's moving out of the city just to be with him so that they can live together

i understand...she loves him alot...n jealousy is way too normal...but why dont u try n tok to her...as zoobi said..if wont hurt her ryt now...she'll have to suffer it afterwards...

but have u ever had a tok with the guy...wat do u think about him...???

Originally posted by karansprincess

i understand...she loves him alot...n jealousy is way too normal...but why dont u try n tok to her...as zoobi said..if wont hurt her ryt now...she'll have to suffer it afterwards...

but have u ever had a tok with the guy...wat do u think about him...???

I should yeah...spoken to him yeah he doesn't look 29 but he seems alright...πŸ˜†
I think its wrong and u should tell her exactly how u feel.

Honestly i don't think these goras will be with u all ur life.

in their culture they stay married for a few years and then move on. what is she gonna do then?

She won't be able to go back to her family or her friends.

usko samjhao ruky.
@ zoobi
chad di kala ji...tusi sunaao
@ zoobi
this one's for u

O TERE PICHHE GHUM DE NE JEHDE BANE GHAINT NI
CHADGE JE HATTHI SAALE SAARE DENE FAINT NI...

:)
Zoobi I did try and some other girls did but she doesn't believe that...this is her first EVER boyfriend and it seems as if she trusts him blindly she loves him too much...she trusts him completelyand she doesn't like how some think he might turn out bad...itni aandhi ho gayi hain and its stupid her grandma died last month I actually thought maybe she will change but no...she still loves him. They are buying a kutta as well.πŸ˜•
Edited by ruky786 - 12 years ago