Navya
Navya

May 17th: Things I liked (Page 6)

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

You don't have anything about his amazing "hide and seek' playing abilities?Tongue

i think its wise to skip commenting on certain parts of the episode...Tongue...u know, observing anant from the beginning till now, has been like watching brad pitt in 'the curious case of benjamin button'...only difference, there brad's changes are physical...from old 2 young...here anant's changes are more mental...from sensible guy 2 a bachcha...as for the hide n seek...i'm inwardly glad it wasn't 'ring-a-ring-a roses'  or 'oh pillar caterpillar'( i guess u must have heard of it)...i wouldn't be surprised if anant suggests those games either...but i think our country's sports ministry would be happy...in this cricket-crazy nation, here is one 19 yr old guy, who wants 2 play hide n seek...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

Originally posted by nureat01

You don't have anything about his amazing "hide and seek' playing abilities?Tongue

i think its wise to skip commenting on certain parts of the episode...Tongue...u know, observing anant from the beginning till now, has been like watching brad pitt in 'the curious case of benjamin button'...only difference, there brad's changes are physical...from old 2 young...here anant's changes are more mental...from sensible guy 2 a bachcha...as for the hide n seek...i'm inwardly glad it wasn't 'ring-a-ring-a roses'  or 'oh pillar caterpillar'( i guess u must have heard of it)...i wouldn't be surprised if anant suggests those games either...but i think our country's sports ministry would be happy...in this cricket-crazy nation, here is one 19 yr old guy, who wants 2 play hide n seek...

**imagines Anant, navya, Appy, ritz, Ranbeer and harry dude doing Ring-a-ring-a-roses**ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazzmatazzmadhu_sridharThaniyah_KLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

One of the main reasons why I liked yesterday's episode was that never once did they show the Anant getting horny or the Navya hyperventilating. Somehow, the makers miraculously managed to keep both the tender feelings and the teenage innocence alive in the opening scene. Had they shown two hormone raging teenagers, they would've lost the simplicity of the moment. The entire opening sequence, including the peck on the cheek, managed to look casual and cute instead of OTT and cringe-worthy. I had expected far worse from the promos and Friday's ending scene. But for a change, to me, it looked in character, rather than contrived. Very well said, LadyMClapClap Precisely why I surprisingly found the scene to be sweet too...the TENDERNESS and INNOCENCE was kept alive like you said...awww you realllyyy like them now, LadyM...I can tell from this post onlyLOLLOL Cho chweeet *pulls your cheeks*

Shaheer once again took the brownie points for his portrayal of a laid back, informal, bemused Anant to the hilt. Soumya ... well she's not bad. But Shaheer is better than her and it shows.  Ofcourse Shaheer is a better actor than Soumya...I don't think that's a doubt in anyone's mindLOL...but Soumya pleasantly surprised me for a change so had to mention that.

One thing I like about Anant's character is that he never criticizes Navya for being constantly worried about what her family will think if she does so and so. If he was a kind of guy who was taunting/teasing her upbringing, thus making her question, feel embarrassed, uneasy or worse ashamed of her rearing, then he wouldn't have been the right kind of guy for her. The fact that he can empathize with her and even reassure her occasionally goes to show his decency and his "parvarish" LOL. More so, it just goes to show that he is the right kind of guy for her. Lol you reallly like them, LadyM...kya perfect logical conclusion/theory hai about why he's the perfect guy for herLOL...Those were vintage Anant traits...why Navya started liking him to begin with...he has shown understanding in that respect many times.

Heard about the new promo?? Time for some caution I'd sayWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
What new promo Anu? *runs to check* 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

[.but i think our country's sports ministry would be happy...in this cricket-crazy nation, here is one 19 yr old guy, who wants 2 play hide n seek...

LMAO he's one of a kind, isn't he?ROFL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

What new promo Anu? *runs to check* 

Read this post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686031
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I couldn't find the new promo Anu. Does it have him and Sa-gun engaged already? Ek taraph hai pehle pyaar ka naya ehsaas aur doorse taraph ... CSB saying "Humne faisla kiya hai ki tum aur Sa-gun  ..." LOL

Edit: Ooopss ... bekabooo Ouch

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 18 May 2011 at 10:28am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

I couldn't find the new promo Anu. Does it have him and Sa-gun engaged already? Ek taraph hai pehle pyaar ka naya ehsaas aur doorse taraph ... CSB saying "Humne faisla kiya hai ki tum aur Sa-gun  ..." LOL

Edit: Oops ... bekabooo ... Ouch

Right...BekabooLOL...wouldn't you have preferred a CSB wala promo instead?TongueLOL

After all the hoopla over the  cheek kiss, now they will jump soon enough to more intimacyLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 18 May 2011 at 10:28am

LadyMcbeth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index