Navya
Navya

May 17th: Things I liked (Page 3)

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Great summary as usual.

Liked the episode. Am glad that Navya told Anant what was bothering her. Looking forward to today as I like rootna - manana.

The director should really focus on continuity though. During the kiss scene Navya is wearing a chain around her neck. Where did it come from as she was not wearing it earlier and it disappeared when she was walking with Appy. The phone had disappeared when walking with Appy too.Confused

Have not seen the new promo, but it does not make sense as she is upset about a peck on the cheek. Maybe it will be misleading as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Great summary as usual.

Liked the episode. Am glad that Navya told Anant what was bothering her. Looking forward to today as I like rootna - manana.

The director should really focus on continuity though. During the kiss scene Navya is wearing a chain around her neck. Where did it come from as she was not wearing it earlier and it disappeared when she was walking with Appy. The phone had disappeared when walking with Appy too.Confused

Have not seen the new promo, but it does not make sense as she is upset about a peck on the cheek. Maybe it will be misleading as well.

Oh wow I didn't notice the chain or the phone...well caught!LOL...I was wondering if they'll show where Anant magically managed to hide so quickly in that area just before Appy showed upLOL

Yes the new promo doesn't make sense but then the last promo didn't make sense to me either and look how that's turned out...at this point, it's hard to tell how much of the actual scene even ends up being like the promo...unless AN reach some magical new understanding instantly after today's roothna-manana session and Navya is suddenly all cool with moving to more intimate kissesConfused...doesn't go with her character at all...in Anant's case toh I've given up thinking just HOW high on hormones he really has becomeErmm

Edited by nureat01 - 18 May 2011 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaPeace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Great summary as usual.

Oh wow I didn't notice the chain or the phone...well caught!LOL...I was wondering if they'll show where Anant magically managed to hide so quickly in that area just before Appy showed upLOL

Yes the new promo doesn't make sense but then the last promo didn't make sense to me either and look how that's turned out...at this point, it's hard to tell how much of the actual scene even ends up being like the promo...unless AN reach some magical new understanding instantly after today's roothna-manana session and Navya is suddenly all cool with moving to more intimate kissesConfused...doesn't go with her character at all...in Anant's case toh I've given up thinking just HOW high on hormones he really has becomeErmm

About the bold, I hope not. It would simply not gel with her character and make things a bit more senseless. As it is, the speed at which they are moving, nothing much is making sense right now.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

About the bold, I hope not. It would simply not gel with her character and make things a bit more senseless. As it is, the speed at which they are moving, nothing much is making sense right now.

So true...ahh the world of daily soaps *shakes head*LOL...

They surprised me with the execution of the last few scenes given how last week's promo was but this new promo sounds like way too much to digest especially seeing the fallout of what happened the last two times he tried to hug/kiss her. Will Navya also fall into the line of the many random female leads of daily soaps who suddenly change character overnight?LOL

Peace67

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
let alone Navya guys, what is going with Anant? How come he's breaching intimacy barriers between him and this girl he knows from just few weeks without even giving a single thought to it? Ummm the  excuse of "people do spontaneous stuff when in LOWE" can't seem to be working in this case because A). they're not in LOWE yet and B) Earlier Anant was the same person who was so uncomfortable when Sonia was all clingy to him...then how come he's become so comfortable with hugging and kissing Navya?

We have heard navya's thoughts/feelings through her self talks and so we know that she likes Anant. But errrm what about Anant? Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaPeace67AreYaar

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
ROFL

Maybe this will be the pattern of their relationship. Anant taking liberties and Navya annoyed and then Anant annoyed bcos of being misunderstood and Navya manaofying himLOL

AreYaar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I am also confussed after reading the promo.. I have not watched yet...
But I am also confussed and worried now for their relationship Confused going bit faster pace...Hope promo is missleading this time.. something different will come out as we all worrying...
I think dream sequence of Anant but still can't say... it will interesting to watch todays episode..

Peace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

let alone Navya guys, what is going with Anant? How come he's breaching intimacy barriers between him and this girl he knows from just few weeks without even giving a single thought to it? Ummm the  excuse of "people do spontaneous stuff when in LOWE" can't seem to be working in this case because A). they're not in LOWE yet and B) Earlier Anant was the same person who was so uncomfortable when Sonia was all clingy to him...then how come he's become so comfortable with hugging and kissing Navya?

We have heard navya's thoughts/feelings through her self talks and so we know that she likes Anant. But errrm what about Anant? Stern Smile

Amy, I've given up trying to figure out Anant...the guy is running high on hormones and impulse at this point...and being a typical GUY in many ways. He expresses his feelings more through his actions than his words.

Anant is expressing himself in bits where he says stuff like everything has changed cuz of her, that 15 minutes feel like ages etc. etc...apparently he isn't more eloquent than that...or maybe in the coming few epis with the bonfire and all, he will maaro some more cheesy dialogues to "express" his feelings and that's what will melt Navya?Confused

With Sonia...he never liked her in THAT way...Navya's the first girl he does and so he's running with itLOL

Neither of them has said LOWE yet...that remains to be seen...it's all the high of an initial romance at this point.

Peace67Nymeria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index