May 17th: Things I liked - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

@ Amy: i'd dare not imagine that...i'm having flashes of my childhood here...the way we all used to sit down * thud* when it ended "all fall down"...and all of us in the game used clap after that...imagine anant and navya doing it...both of them in school uniform, with that trademark bag and water bottle...navya in pigtails...now,that would really make my day😆 LMAOOO Oh the visual in my head🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah it would fit them PERFECTLY given their recent antics😆

@ Anu: he is deffo Mr.Unique...complete package, if u ask me...as LadyM put it perfctly, Navya couldn't have asked for a better guy...after they get married, they can play hide n seek in bajpai mansion...the house is big after all...Oh Goddd, Madhu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Have some mercy😆

p.s. small doubt here...does sitara ek refer 2 star one?? Yes it does...direct translation😆....the ultimate channel for senseless "hawtness" filled "youth shows"👏
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Navya and Anant playing hide and seek at Adams *oops* Anant's family mansion!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But CSB's oogling eyes are like the eye of Sauron! (LoTR reference peeps!)🤣🤣🤣🤣He'll always *seek* his **precious** grandson!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by nureat01

Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ramy25

But CSB's oogling eyes are like the eye of Sauron! (LoTR reference peeps!)🤣He'll always *seek* his **precious** grandson!🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can so picture him doing it too..."My preciousss"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Waise preciousss toh was Gollum's line, no??

🤣 Navya and Anant playing hide and seek at Adams *oops* Anant's family mansion!🤣

But CSB's oogling eyes are like the eye of Sauron! (LoTR reference peeps!)🤣He'll always *seek* his **precious** grandson!🤣

Sauron would have turned in his undead grave... tsk tsk tsk .. Amy ...

*thanking god for small mercies, Sauron didnt go spouting gyaan about waahiyaat and aadarsh to his Precious 😆

umm.. about CSB .. no comments ... * giving the knotted eyebrow look and sashaying my hair 😆
Yeah Anu it was Gollum's line...and Ummm CSB is a combination of Gollum and Sauron. Ya see his appearance,his oogle eyes and his way of **gulping & talking** is Gollum style whereas the **STARE** comes from Sauron. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

**imagines CSB  in Gollum style doing the "MY Prrrecious" jig**🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Navya can be the Frodo Baggins (notice the short stature and wide open eyes and the knitted brow expression)🤣🤣🤣🤣 while Anant is well...hard to say🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bua dadi is Saruman with her signature white attire (Saruman used to wear white too)🤣🤣🤣 and Rama and Sa-Gun are Uruk hais 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh it seems i've lost it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah Anu it was Gollum's line...and Ummm CSB is a combination of Gollum and Sauron. Ya see his appearance,his oogle eyes and his way of **gulping & talking** is Gollum style whereas the **STARE** comes from Sauron. 🤣

**imagines CSB  in Gollum style doing the "MY Prrrecious" jig**🤣

Navya can be the Frodo Baggins (notice the short stature and wide open eyes and the knitted brow expression)🤣 while Anant is well...hard to say🤣

Bua dadi is Saruman with her signature white attire (Saruman used to wear white too)🤣🤣🤣 and Rama and Sa-Gun are Uruk hais 🤣

Oh it seems i've lost it!🤣

Oh Lord.. u have LOST it .. 🤣

Anant can be *PereGRIN Took*  due to his hyperness at the wrong time syndrome 🤣

-- Mru

Originally posted by Mru_bee

Oh Lord.. u have LOST it .. 🤣

Anant can be *PereGRIN Took*  due to his hyperness at the wrong time syndrome 🤣

-- Mru

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I was thinking the same mru!🤣🤣🤣🤣
pereGRIN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Oh this is hilarious!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Sauron would have turned in his undead grave... tsk tsk tsk .. Amy ...

*thanking god for small mercies, Sauron didnt go spouting gyaan about waahiyaat and aadarsh to his Precious 😆

umm.. about CSB .. no comments ... * giving the knotted eyebrow look and sashaying my hair 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Literally rolling on the floor - Amy & Mru - EPIC!!!!! My precious indeed ... now only if there was a real Frodo 😆