Navya

May 17th: Things I liked - Page 3

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
let alone Navya guys, what is going with Anant? How come he's breaching intimacy barriers between him and this girl he knows from just few weeks without even giving a single thought to it? Ummm the  excuse of "people do spontaneous stuff when in LOWE" can't seem to be working in this case because A). they're not in LOWE yet and B) Earlier Anant was the same person who was so uncomfortable when Sonia was all clingy to him...then how come he's become so comfortable with hugging and kissing Navya?

We have heard navya's thoughts/feelings through her self talks and so we know that she likes Anant. But errrm what about Anant? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣

Maybe this will be the pattern of their relationship. Anant taking liberties and Navya annoyed and then Anant annoyed bcos of being misunderstood and Navya manaofying him😆
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am also confussed after reading the promo.. I have not watched yet...
But I am also confussed and worried now for their relationship 😕 going bit faster pace...Hope promo is missleading this time.. something different will come out as we all worrying...
I think dream sequence of Anant but still can't say... it will interesting to watch todays episode..
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ramy25

let alone Navya guys, what is going with Anant? How come he's breaching intimacy barriers between him and this girl he knows from just few weeks without even giving a single thought to it? Ummm the  excuse of "people do spontaneous stuff when in LOWE" can't seem to be working in this case because A). they're not in LOWE yet and B) Earlier Anant was the same person who was so uncomfortable when Sonia was all clingy to him...then how come he's become so comfortable with hugging and kissing Navya?

We have heard navya's thoughts/feelings through her self talks and so we know that she likes Anant. But errrm what about Anant? 😳

Amy, I've given up trying to figure out Anant...the guy is running high on hormones and impulse at this point...and being a typical GUY in many ways. He expresses his feelings more through his actions than his words.

Anant is expressing himself in bits where he says stuff like everything has changed cuz of her, that 15 minutes feel like ages etc. etc...apparently he isn't more eloquent than that...or maybe in the coming few epis with the bonfire and all, he will maaro some more cheesy dialogues to "express" his feelings and that's what will melt Navya?😕

With Sonia...he never liked her in THAT way...Navya's the first girl he does and so he's running with it😆

Neither of them has said LOWE yet...that remains to be seen...it's all the high of an initial romance at this point.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

🤣

Maybe this will be the pattern of their relationship. Anant taking liberties and Navya annoyed and then Anant annoyed bcos of being misunderstood and Navya manaofying him😆

LMAO then this will keep on going around in circles forever!🤣
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purva_j

I am also confussed after reading the promo.. I have not watched yet...

But I am also confussed and worried now for their relationship 😕 going bit faster pace...Hope promo is missleading this time.. something different will come out as we all worrying...
I think dream sequence of Anant but still can't say... it will interesting to watch todays episode..

LOL so far neither of them has had a dream sequence in this show...interesting, no?? Most shows have atleast 2-3 by this time when the leads are 'falling in love"...but in the case of these two, everything has been REAL...every surprising bit...all REAL😆

I hope this is a dream sequence then for a change in this show cuz realistically it won't add up.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 U are hilarious. Real does not add up realistically 🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

🤣 U are hilarious. Real does not add up realistically 🤣

LOL true...it doesn't necessarily make it realistic but that's how it is...it's all real...whether good or bad...whether the hug/kiss or the latkoing out of the taxi...alll realll😆😆...they (well mainly Anant) don't waste time in daydreaming much it seems as is expected from the usual lovebirds on TV...direct action😆
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu-- i guess. lol I'm going to give up trying to figure him out as well. he makes our heads spin round and round with this "impulsiveness"🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

~~~ coming to the promo and physical intimacy-- well the thing is that it's not unnatural to show them getting intimately closer, but it has to be shown gradually rather than haphazardly!
Indian shows have a tendency to prolong the "getting intimate" thingy way too much which is weird.  (Read: all those stereotypical consummation tracks 6months or a year after the couple's been married!🤣🤣🤣)

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ramy25

~~~ coming to the promo and physical intimacy-- well the thing is that it's not unnatural to show them getting intimately closer, but it has to be shown gradually rather than haphazardly!
Indian shows have a tendency to prolong the "getting intimate" thingy way too much which is weird.  (Read: all those stereotypical consummation tracks 6months or a year after the couple's been married!🤣🤣🤣)

@bold: Exactly...but then it seems like AN...well mainly Anant are too out of control with their hormones at this point to think straight...so he's setting himself as well Navya up for a crash given the sheer speed with which he's moving.

Also I wouldn't say they are showing it haphazardly...it's rushed, yes...but not haphazardly till this point...Anant moves with a single minded devotion to only one cause...wanting to spend time with her anytime he can manage to...and it's not with any ulterior motives...he just wants to spend time with her, be around her, period it seems...and that is what he tries to create situations for...so it's not haphazard to this point...but he needs to slow down and think...which I guess he isn't willing to at this point...😆...and then "apne aap hi ho jaata hai sab kuch"...as he says😆