Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sajni786

.OMG Anu...this was my exact feeling...like u I was dreading about the kiss scene after watching the promo...but the way CVs handled it totally took me by a pleasant surprise and I actually was giving a soft smile while watching the scene n even went "awww"...coz it was sooo chota chunu munnu types scenes...from no angle did the scene look vulgar or romantic for that matter..LOLL@ chota sa chunnu munnu typesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so true...yeah there was hardly anything romantic about it...truly amused meπŸ˜†...found it surprisingly cuteπŸ˜†.

this part was well executed by Soumya...navya's discomfort...her urge to be free...her terrified sense of  mind knowing Appy is approaching and her halted expression at the sudden gesture by Anant was well portrayed...I hope Soumya continues to climb up the acting curve...atleast slowly if not overnight 😳😳 The way she turned to look at him in surprise and froze after the peck was where Soumya surprised me...that was deffo good acting from her there and variation from her usual standard scared expression...I hope too that she improves with time.

I cant even begin to tell u how much I loveddd this scene...I think...this was the best scene of the epi...that mother-daughter talk...that women to women talk was just so poignant...so subtle and very endearing...I liked how they showed the elder sister portion when Renu mentioned that her m om is already so tensed about Navya and here is she is also loading her with her set of dukh ka raag ...so very eldest sibling type!!! U know I truly felt sad for her when she was so lovingly n warmly waving her hand over her husband's photo...its like somewhere she wished she cud have that hubby whom she married back...that those times of probable happiness cud return Yeah I reallly felt bad for Renuka there too...you can just sense her loneliness there so tangibly...well enacted scene...that she yearns for a time gone by...wishing she could have some things go her way for once too.

...and yes ofcourse when she mentioned that she wishes she can be a good mother to her kid as well...Shows wat good hearted person renu is and that she has not intention to hurt anyone or be bad...but her situations n self pity are making her helpless and she comes across as a bitter person at times!!!...
Her mom was just too sweet in this bit...especially when she tells her that she herself felt so dumb as a first time mother when Renu was first born...awww-worthy bit

.I esp enjoyed this bit from Anant and I loved Shaheer expressions as well...that conern and sober look came across very well...and I truly welcomed that AN convo...it had the exact expressions...voice modulations needed for the scene and such typo AN convos are a treat to watch only coz their comfort level and their silent understanding for each other comes across so well.....Yep it is in moments like these that their comfort level and silent understanding is very nicely shown that makes me still watch this show despite some random weirdness from time to time...lol...I especially liked how they portrayed the entire bit with Navya first genuinely trying to tell him but then backing off based on how he reacted...felt it was a very natural bit...but then finally managing to tell him because he persisted after he realized something was seriously off.

I feel Anant is not angry coz of wat she mentioned to him...but rather is upset of how she judged him by mentioning that she is not "that type of gal"...n I think tomorrow we will get to see more of his upsetness...typical ruthna n manana scenes coming up!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes he obviously is not upset cuz of what she said...he's upset because of what he presumes she is now thinking of him...that he is some kind of chhichhora types?πŸ˜†...and now they have to clear up their misunderstanding but I don't really understand how they can go from this to now apparently having full on cozy romantic moments and almost kissing for real per the new promoπŸ˜•...unless this promo ALSO turns out to be misleading like the previous one and the actual scene is all child-like againπŸ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ummm so i tried posting 3 freaking times yesterday and every time my post got deleted. Ughhh it was so frustrating that i gave up after that.

anyhow, Ditto to your "likes" besides you already know from the live updates.πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww Amy, IF was acting weird for you?? That sucks :((

LOL yes I do know your views  from your live update. πŸ˜†

Nymeria thumbnail
yeah i thought i was "backspacing" to delete a typo...but it backspaced the whole entire page and my post vanished!
anyhow, looking forward to the confrontation today...it looked as if the first week Anant is in action in that moment.
btw i noticed that Navya is much more comfortable and able to look in to his eyes and talk to him when he's in his first week avatar rather than the Bumblebee avatar. πŸ˜† actually, whenever Anant goes in to bumblebee avatar, Navya goes in to her Calico Cat avatar!🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

yeah i thought i was "backspacing" to delete a typo...but it backspaced the whole entire page and my post vanished!
anyhow, looking forward to the confrontation today...it looked as if the first week Anant is in action in that moment.
btw i noticed that Navya is much more comfortable and able to look in to his eyes and talk to him when he's in his first week avatar rather than the Bumblebee avatar. πŸ˜† actually, whenever Anant goes in to bumblebee avatar, Navya goes in to her Calico Cat avatar!🀣

Ohhh that's happened to me a few times too...I just use the delete button to remove the typos then...lol

Yeah today's confrontation does look promising but the new promo is sounding all ermmm types to me again...have you seen it?
Nymeria thumbnail
No haven't seen the new promo but i read the post on the forum. Ummm ..yeah don't know what to say about it because haven't seen it with my own eyes lol
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great summary as usual.

Liked the episode. Am glad that Navya told Anant what was bothering her. Looking forward to today as I like rootna - manana.

The director should really focus on continuity though. During the kiss scene Navya is wearing a chain around her neck. Where did it come from as she was not wearing it earlier and it disappeared when she was walking with Appy. The phone had disappeared when walking with Appy too.πŸ˜•

Have not seen the new promo, but it does not make sense as she is upset about a peck on the cheek. Maybe it will be misleading as well.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Great summary as usual.

Liked the episode. Am glad that Navya told Anant what was bothering her. Looking forward to today as I like rootna - manana.

The director should really focus on continuity though. During the kiss scene Navya is wearing a chain around her neck. Where did it come from as she was not wearing it earlier and it disappeared when she was walking with Appy. The phone had disappeared when walking with Appy too.πŸ˜•

Have not seen the new promo, but it does not make sense as she is upset about a peck on the cheek. Maybe it will be misleading as well.

Oh wow I didn't notice the chain or the phone...well caught!πŸ˜†...I was wondering if they'll show where Anant magically managed to hide so quickly in that area just before Appy showed upπŸ˜†

Yes the new promo doesn't make sense but then the last promo didn't make sense to me either and look how that's turned out...at this point, it's hard to tell how much of the actual scene even ends up being like the promo...unless AN reach some magical new understanding instantly after today's roothna-manana session and Navya is suddenly all cool with moving to more intimate kissesπŸ˜•...doesn't go with her character at all...in Anant's case toh I've given up thinking just HOW high on hormones he really has becomeπŸ€”
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh wow I didn't notice the chain or the phone...well caught!πŸ˜†...I was wondering if they'll show where Anant magically managed to hide so quickly in that area just before Appy showed upπŸ˜†

Yes the new promo doesn't make sense but then the last promo didn't make sense to me either and look how that's turned out...at this point, it's hard to tell how much of the actual scene even ends up being like the promo...unless AN reach some magical new understanding instantly after today's roothna-manana session and Navya is suddenly all cool with moving to more intimate kissesπŸ˜•...doesn't go with her character at all...in Anant's case toh I've given up thinking just HOW high on hormones he really has becomeπŸ€”

About the bold, I hope not. It would simply not gel with her character and make things a bit more senseless. As it is, the speed at which they are moving, nothing much is making sense right now.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

About the bold, I hope not. It would simply not gel with her character and make things a bit more senseless. As it is, the speed at which they are moving, nothing much is making sense right now.

So true...ahh the world of daily soaps *shakes head*πŸ˜†...

They surprised me with the execution of the last few scenes given how last week's promo was but this new promo sounds like way too much to digest especially seeing the fallout of what happened the last two times he tried to hug/kiss her. Will Navya also fall into the line of the many random female leads of daily soaps who suddenly change character overnight?πŸ˜†