Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
LOL...interesting epi I'd say...so moving on to the usual list:
1) Anant is such a little baccha
...that beginning scene is technically what one can call a TEXTBOOK scene from any "youth show" on Star One where the hero grabs the heroine's hand and then proceeds to crowd in close to her to make the scene all "hawt shawt" types and insist that she also feels the way he does etc. etc
...so that is what my expectation was going into this scene...dreading it quite a bit...but it didn't turn out to be that bad...for precisely the reason that Anant is such a baccha
...I don't know if it's intentional on the part of the writers or this is just how Shaheer plays Anant but in this entire scene even as Anant insists that Navya admit that she was thinking about him, I was just amused...LOL...and the little bits they added like him calling her "jhooti"...cute
...he was smiling knowingly/happily to various degrees while Navya was trying her best to leave, to lie...the "haan haan haan" and "nahin nahin nahin" bit cemented what a baccha-like scene this was
...still cute to this bit I'd say. Anant's stubbornness was very child-like in this scene...and even when she finally admits that she was thinking about him, the way he leans down and gives her a peck on the cheek is also SO like how you'd see 5 year old kids give to each other in school
...they totally changed the tone of the scene from the promo...and I for one don't mind at all...I'd rather take it this way if they HAD to show it at all
...but Navya's instant surprise and discomfort was well executed too in that bit I'd say.
2) Bua-Daadi's royal diss of the PEROBLEM duo
...Lage raho, bua daadi...lage raho
...and CSB made an appearance after a long 3-4 days! Oh I missed him so much!
I'm trying to remember...has Anant's mom EVER looked anything BUT constipated in these "family" scenes? Hari Om Prabhu ji
3) Renuka's scene with her Mom...once again showing layers to her...a more vulnerable Renuka today and the life lessons her Mom mentioned to her were so nice too...sweet bit especially when she says I wish I can be the kind of mother to my daughter that you were to me :-)...
4) Anant's "genius" plan to play hide and seek: No comments
...but chalo baad mein he gave SOME explanation for why he came up with this plan...kya plans hain is bande ke to try to get to spend time alone with Navya
...btw that scene was amusing too when he walks up behind Appy-Ritz and says, "Kaash meri life mein bhi koi hota" and Appy goes, "don't you mean HOTI"?
5) The ending AN scene...I really liked this scene...even Navya's pauses and stutters were built up nicely I thought...her first few attempts to tell him, then backing off...him trying to get her to go for a walk with him but then finally sensing that something is wrong and sobering down and asking her to not try to hide it from him atleast and finally her halting explanation...I thought Soumya did a good job there with trying to explain what was such an awkward moment for her...Anant finally understanding...or rather MISunderstanding
...and then backing off and after an awkward stretch haltingly apologizing to her too...This is probably ridiculous but I laughed when he did that...I thought yeh toh hona hi tha...pehle hug ke liye sorry...ab peck ke liye sorry...is Anant noticing the pattern here?
...anyways Shaheer acted well there...Precap looks interesting to me...I like angry scenes