India-Forums

Senorita's Creations#8|HarshIya,MayUr,KJ|142 (Page 108)

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awwwyy u tooo...I love kanchi and Shabbir together...dun kno y dun they accept onscreen...I kno its their personal matter bt then hamein b janne ka haq hai.LOL...both of them stay away from limelight !!! and nai re I ahvnt seen ur sigx !!! when did u made them???coz I strtd visiting the galleries just a few monthz back !!!

yeah i just saw them pics. so mujhe laga they are couple. pir i start searching to pata chala kay they never confess in media just we are good friends, jo kay lagta nahi haiLOL.. they make a gorgeous couple.. the day ShilpaS left Maayka, i also stop watching Maayka, but i saw her pictures. she were cute and thori moti but now she is beauiful. i mean her new pictures woow smart ho gai hai ab.. ab to Shabbir kay sath aur achi lagti hai..
here u go

dont know when i made. surely sigs are old.. i had g8 collection of them pics. but sadly mistakly i deleted the folderAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

Woow I love the avi. Hug The color look awwesome ;) Looking forward to see this show Day Dreaming

awww thanks yaara
yeah me too cant waitBig smile
u saw sbs ?? aww Harshad were very cute
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awwwyy u tooo...I love kanchi and Shabbir together...dun kno y dun they accept onscreen...I kno its their personal matter bt then hamein b janne ka haq hai.LOL...both of them stay away from limelight !!! and nai re I ahvnt seen ur sigx !!! when did u made them???coz I strtd visiting the galleries just a few monthz back !!!

yeah i just saw them pics. so mujhe laga they are couple. pir i start searching to pata chala kay they never confess in media just we are good friends, jo kay lagta nahi haiLOL.. they make a gorgeous couple.. the day ShilpaS left Maayka, i also stop watching Maayka, but i saw her pictures. she were cute and thori moti but now she is beauiful. i mean her new pictures woow smart ho gai hai ab.. ab to Shabbir kay sath aur achi lagti hai..
here u go

dont know when i made. surely sigs are old.. i had g8 collection of them pics. but sadly mistakly i deleted the folderAngry

Ahan !!! thz happens to me too...deleting folders ugghhh...I get mad afterwards...
Awwyyy the sig is sooo cute...loved the colirng !!! Vil use when my dabba empties !!!

AS..

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
aww thanks yaara...
happy u liked.. btw if u have pictures so u can send me..

Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
^^^Offscreen pix??I have them..theyr gin k 4-5...
AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
any pic yaara :-)
would love to make

Sunshine Girl

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

Hoor
sorry yaara
like i said i m open for sigs, but then i decided to accept ur avi
but ssorry my video editor is expired and im using online website to donwload and cut the parts, so sorry from that website i cant download the videoConfused i hate to say but sorry i cant make ur avi..
if u want so try to prvide me video which is less than one minute. so i can download the video. more than one mint i cant

I AM SORRYConfused

Array its absolutely fine Sen .. main kabhi aur kardungi request for the avi. No need to be so sorry. Its completely fine with me Hug

AS..

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveyouafridi.

Originally posted by -Hoor-

I loveee ur ShaReena stuff! The blood wali siggy is so amazing!
I loved this one - http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/1457/sks5.png - amazing blending. One of my favorite siggies u have ever made Day Dreaming

Eevrything related to Maayka is faab! I used to like shabd-mahi alot (i havent seen a single episode of the show though LOL) .. Great work! The KaJen siggy is SO cute. KSG par thori deir baad comment karungi .. abhi kardiya tou likhti hi reh jaungi Embarrassed

The AK siggies are SOOO cute! Especially the first one <3 HC sig is a killer yaar! I told u pehle hi that i love this style of urs Big smile Awww, the APK siggy is so adorable! Our angel looks such an innocent sa bacha Day Dreaming TaAnu/HarshIya ones are fab! I love ur selection of pics for Prem nd suhaani's shots =)

Coming to the suggestions, haila .. most of them are suggested by me! ShockedROFL
I loveee the MBKD stuff! The last siggy is going to go to my dabba soon Cool The ArHi sig is a killer too, loved the text <3 Nd awww, the HarshIya ones Day Dreaming I love the last one the most. Remember that ladoo eating competition? ROFLROFL

I loveeed Sofi's request! I sooo wanna use it LOL
SOFII, tu sun rahi hai na!?
ROFLEmbarrassed
Seriously aisha, amazing blending of pictures! It looks SO real <3

Nd OMG, you made me two surprise siggies!? Shocked Awww Hug
The first one is killing me! Aaah, two of the most hottest men on earth, will be in my dabba now! SillySillySilly The secong one is so gorgeous! Aww, you actually made it on all my favorite couples .. THANKYOU SOOO much Sen, ily HugHug

im totally listeningLOLTongue use whenever yu like JAANHug

Haha i knew my jaan would never say no LOLHug

Aisha, can u post that sig without 'for sofia' on it? Embarrassed

AS..

Go to top