Senorita's Creations#8|HarshIya,MayUr,KJ|142 - Page 91

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thankz to Allah tht urz family is safe Allah bless all pplz take care hun🤗 & be strong InshaAllah all 'll be fine :)
so beautiful update i love kareena onez the most
awesome work
luv
Fatima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny-forever thumbnail
Amazing Update Love Them All
Keep It Up And God Bless You
🤗

Veronika

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Aww aisha gud to c u...shukar Alhamdullilah everythng went smooth !!!
Its just jumma ki barkat that u awl r safe and sound...thnx to Allah !!!

Cumin to the update !!!
OMG its huge like really HUGE !!!
Fantastic work girly !!!
Bebo Sallu look so damn good together...cute couple...m waitinf gor thz movie !!! lovely work of urs !!!
Hritik bebo aaa thz was sucha treat and a lovely surprise in ur update...I LOVE them both like bachpan say when every other person used to hate em...i loved them though mpkdh was crappy movie ...I was so desperate to watch the movie thanks to the couple !!! super cute !!!
Vidya John sigx r ultra gorgeousss !!! especially the mera dil song waale...hayee love em...ur bigger size aviz r really cool...
Kajen sigx nd aviz r really cute..love em ...
Fantastic update !!!
Xcellent work keep it up...and tnsn nt achaaa...be happy !!! Allah is always thr for us !!!😳
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haii aishaa...i happy u r bak wid ur wonderful siggies
hope ur feeling better now...i know its nt 2 easy bt take care :):):):)
ur siggies lovely
awsum really fab...harshiya siggies i luv it..nd d acis 2 my one of fav sbs seg :):):)
john vidya siggies is alsoo fab...i dont like john bt liked him in ur siggies :P:P
hritiek siggie i luvit...he looks soo cute :):):)
over nd all awsum blossum siggies
take care :):) ❤️
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow ashi add me in ur pm list.all siggis were awesum blossom.luv it .totaly rocking.
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update Aisha
all of the sigs nd avis look m mind blowing
i love the way the KaJen avis came out
love the AR/KaJen nd TaAnu/Harshiya ones a lot
great job and keep it up

-Rai 
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aisha_1992

B-A-C-K   N-O-T-E

Not saying you have to comment on this, but kindly just read once. May be mujhe kuch acha feel ho :-(

Thanks Rabz, Javeria, Aditi, Phatty, Sofia, Hina, Hoor, Ripal, Aditi, Mehwish, Nahi, Sano & Mahi.

I am feeling really good after reading your comments. (Try to reply each comment)

You know why I was scared and why I was/am just thanking to Allah that my papa is safe.  You know actually after Juma ki namaz my papa go to bank means every Friday. And bank is very near to that place (Prime Minister building) and this time he just changed the road buss wasay hi, he thought why not I go from other side. Buss wo us roz bank nahi gay, direct restaurant gay. Allah was with him buss tabhi.. Allah ka sukar hai he changed the road. Now when someone call us and asked about this, he just saying buss Allah nay bacha liya, rasta mera bhi wohi hota hai Fridays ka, buss aaj na janay kaisay road change ki aur Allah nay hifazat ki.

If I m not wrong I never said this before but after Friday I am just keep saying Allah ka jitna sukar ada karu kaam hai. I am really happy happy that papa kay sath kuch bhura nahi huwa.

Yeah sad for restaurant, first I though government will help us, but papa said nahi jee :-(

Mirror was 500kg which falls down. Thanks to Allah, no one was under the mirror.  Even our restaurant is not Pakistani restaurant but almost all workers are Pakistani, so buss tabhi all were in mosque. Allah saved almost all Muslims.

And important thing happy kay person was not Muslim, he was Norwegian. Nahi to inhon nay hamara jeena haram ka daina ta. Allah ka sukar hai.

Mehwish: yeah my dear. Again I am sorry. I know I am worst friend when you need me I was disappeared. You know I was very tense. Ohh even still I lose my interest in everything. Buss zehan main yahi sab chal raha hai... ohh Allah ka sukar hai.. sukar hai Allah ka.. I am very happy yaara, you know I was very scared. Ohh woow thats good butik is saved, btw hvor er butikken deres?

Bacha yeh choro Oslo main is never ever happened in Norway yaara. Last were in 1940 and now 22.july.2011 :'( R.I.P

Today I use laptop and made few stuff. Buss dehan kahain our karny ka liye. But still :-(

Hun Alllah u Akabr that no one got hurt My Prayers are w/ you and inshallah you get through this trauma
Broken_Heart72 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved the bodyguard avis

Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hay Aisha I know the all thing happend with our country can"t never be forgeted.. But I"m Happy that you and yours Famliy Is fine..! I"m Reaally feeling very bad for all the peopels who have missed their life in the bamb blast..! But when I see how  our persident and the people of Norway have stod togeter and give each other shoulder to cry on... I"m really pround that I"m leaving in  the such a wonderful contry Like Norway... ..! Jeg for Hpe at alt kommer til g bra InnshAllha og det som skjedd 22.07.11 aldri skjer med verken Norge og andre Land..! 
Jeg vet hvor ile det er n...! Men jeg hper alt ordener seg snart...!

Lenge Leve Norge! Ta Masse Vare p deg!

About your Updat:
Woow Marvelous Update Aisha..!
Goregous work yaar! Do Pm me next time!

Alisha 🤗
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES will be back soon to edit this