Senorita's Creations#8|HarshIya,MayUr,KJ|142 - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Aisha. I'm glad your family is Allah. ShukarAllah. I'll pray for you, your family and everyone else. InshAllah everything will be fine.
Awww Aisha! ❤️ I am glad you and your family members are safe; as well as your cousins and workers in your restaurant.

I am so sorry about what happened. Thank God you are safe. ❤️ I hope not too much loss happened to your restaurant. :(

God bless. <3
Aisha! That sucks so badly, omfg. Take care of yourself, jaan. Take care of your family as well, and be strong! This rough time will pass - just remember Allah SWT in your prayers, and I'll remember your family, yourself, and all the people of Norway whenever I pray. InshAllah this dark cloud passes soon, because no one deserves these kinds of horrific incidents! Take care, love. Be safe, and stay indoors! DO NOT go outside :( Keep your family safe, please! <33 Lots and lots of love, you'll be remembered in my dua'as always!
Bomb blast Norway really? :OOO
God i haventy heard about it
Yaar Allah Ka Shukar Hai Ki Your Aba aur Bhai theek hai i no what you mean i had these feeling for something else when you get scared if something happenes to your family ...
but Allah Ka Shukar Ki Sab Theek Hai🤗
Awww Aisha thank god every1 is safe !!! Keep reciting ayat-ul-kursi...and 4 kul...be safe !!!! May Allah protect us awl Ameen!!!
Aishaaa 🤗

I just saw news mein about the blast in Norway. Around 84 people have been killed 😳 Gosh, im SO glad that your brother nd father are safe. Thank God for that.

Nd may God make hisaab easy for those who have died, Ameen.
Take care of yourself nd your family, Sen.
ILY <3
aww aisha...i m glad u nd ur familyy r saved...take care...evrything will be fine...dont worry.take care <3<3
may all d people who dies souls rest in peace
AISHAAA How you now???
that is so bad and sad:-(((((((((
hope all your family is safe?

Baom blast in Norway 😭 Aisha I can understant your feelings, cuz I was also veryy scared when I hear the Bamb voice ect.. OFF jo bhi hua acha nahi hua 😭 I'm glad that ap aur apki family save hain,oh NP yaar it's oka,Me & my family are  also fine Allahamdulillah , & shukhar hai Allah ka ke hamri dukan ko kuch nahi hua.. but I feel sad that apke resturant ka nuksan hua hai, InshAllah sab kuch jaldi theek ho jaye ga & Thank to Allah that your father & brother is fine., I was also really shoked when I hear BOMB BLAST IN NORWAY/OSLO 😲 OMG.Oslo mein tho khabi bhi aisa nahi hua 😭 awww will really miss you Aisha try to come back veryy soon acha.

Take care of your self your Aisha, & don't bee so tense, I feel also veryy saad, mera hod dil nahi karaha kuch karne ko :( sab kuch sahi ho jaye ga InshAllah. May God blees you.

Mishh
Very sad. Atleast all of u are safe.

Nahi

xxx