Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Hey Sen the creations are so beautiful..i guess m a bit late in commenting thz time !!! koi nai aisa shayad dobara ho...😆
Well the first bebo sig is awsm really really cute...i like thz sorta editing and coloring...way to go gal...i love it...
Angad kripa sigx r too damn adorable...i used to watch the show madly...i loved them then bt lost intrst later...
Gr8 gng girlo...

aww its okay
u viist the gallery its really alot for me.
aww thanks yaara.. happy u loved the sigs..

btw u know wht long time ago i made KanchiShabbir sig but after that i never made i thought may be dont like them.. but they look good together.. btw hve u seen those sigs of my

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_1992

aww its okay
u viist the gallery its really alot for me.
aww thanks yaara.. happy u loved the sigs..

btw u know wht long time ago i made KanchiShabbir sig but after that i never made i thought may be dont like them.. but they look good together.. btw hve u seen those sigs of my

Awwwyy u tooo...I love kanchi and Shabbir together...dun kno y dun they accept onscreen...I kno its their personal matter bt then hamein b janne ka haq hai.😆...both of them stay away from limelight !!! and nai re I ahvnt seen ur sigx !!! when did u made them???coz I strtd visiting the galleries just a few monthz back !!!
Meehak. thumbnail
Woow I love the avi. 🤗 The color look awwesome ;) Looking forward to see this show 😍
AS.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awwwyy u tooo...I love kanchi and Shabbir together...dun kno y dun they accept onscreen...I kno its their personal matter bt then hamein b janne ka haq hai.😆...both of them stay away from limelight !!! and nai re I ahvnt seen ur sigx !!! when did u made them???coz I strtd visiting the galleries just a few monthz back !!!

yeah i just saw them pics. so mujhe laga they are couple. pir i start searching to pata chala kay they never confess in media just we are good friends, jo kay lagta nahi hai😆.. they make a gorgeous couple.. the day ShilpaS left Maayka, i also stop watching Maayka, but i saw her pictures. she were cute and thori moti but now she is beauiful. i mean her new pictures woow smart ho gai hai ab.. ab to Shabbir kay sath aur achi lagti hai..
here u go

dont know when i made. surely sigs are old.. i had g8 collection of them pics. but sadly mistakly i deleted the folder😡
AS.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taani96

Woow I love the avi. 🤗 The color look awwesome ;) Looking forward to see this show 😍

awww thanks yaara
yeah me too cant wait😃
u saw sbs ?? aww Harshad were very cute
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

yeah i just saw them pics. so mujhe laga they are couple. pir i start searching to pata chala kay they never confess in media just we are good friends, jo kay lagta nahi hai😆.. they make a gorgeous couple.. the day ShilpaS left Maayka, i also stop watching Maayka, but i saw her pictures. she were cute and thori moti but now she is beauiful. i mean her new pictures woow smart ho gai hai ab.. ab to Shabbir kay sath aur achi lagti hai..
here u go

dont know when i made. surely sigs are old.. i had g8 collection of them pics. but sadly mistakly i deleted the folder😡

Ahan !!! thz happens to me too...deleting folders ugghhh...I get mad afterwards...
Awwyyy the sig is sooo cute...loved the colirng !!! Vil use when my dabba empties !!!
AS.. thumbnail
aww thanks yaara...
happy u liked.. btw if u have pictures so u can send me..

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
^^^Offscreen pix??I have them..theyr gin k 4-5...
AS.. thumbnail
any pic yaara :-)
would love to make
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hoor
sorry yaara
like i said i m open for sigs, but then i decided to accept ur avi
but ssorry my video editor is expired and im using online website to donwload and cut the parts, so sorry from that website i cant download the video😕 i hate to say but sorry i cant make ur avi..
if u want so try to prvide me video which is less than one minute. so i can download the video. more than one mint i cant

I AM SORRY😕

Array its absolutely fine Sen .. main kabhi aur kardungi request for the avi. No need to be so sorry. Its completely fine with me 🤗