Senorita's Creations#8|HarshIya,MayUr,KJ|142 - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by siddhi209

Superbb work Senorita :) The second Harshad-Anupriya sig is just amazingg!! Also loveee the second Prem-Heer sig, the coloring is beautiful!!

Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

OmG aishooo the whole update is up to mark.😃Yupieee me first to comment😊
Well i simply the  KAJEN stuff is simply fab.Actually mine fav are Taanu siggies.I am liking ur new style.😊Keep it up sweetie.😊

gorgeous

thanku so much🤗
happy u liked the updte and my new style.. really means alot.. keep visiting

Originally posted by sabeen675

u done a gr8 job perfect creations love all d work

Originally posted by -Nahi-

Amazin update Aisha!!!

I just loved it!!!

So awesome!!!

Harshiya n Arhi were out of the world!!!

Nahi xxx

Originally posted by Rabz_14

thats a fab update like always!!

thanku so much🤗
happy u liked the updte .. really means alot.. keep visiting

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Like always I forget to comment under my laziness special mention to this
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/277/harshiya.png
OMG😳
What fab merging ish, I actually could not believed at first that these are two different pics, had to give it a thought to understand that she merged them
Its so so fab
Feel like just keep staring it and not co of it being of HarshIya but actually the BG colouring and slight use of texture
You did fab job ishhh🥳
And I loved Premeer one, last one, the text is mesmerizing 
will comment on others as well I think🤔

tum buhat ghandi ho. kabhi comment nahi karte😡😭
awww thanks yaara... yeah merged pic.. awww awww
thats really nice of u..
thanku thanku thanku-. will work on your suggestions

im WAITING for your full comment
Originally posted by iloveyouafridi.

Yaar you have back pain ? =( yara take some medicine and have some bed rest gice your back some rest

FABULOUS UPDATE AISHAAA =D
Shareena siggs are just AWESOMEEE! i really loved first and second sigg love which pics yu used also love how you did the text with font and all 😃Harshad-Anupriya siggs are just FABULOUS!👏i LOVE both my fav was 2nd one LOVE it came out 😃AK ones are GREAT!😃 Both are just FABBB!i sooo LOVE 1st sigg love how it came out yaar😃Kajen ones are just CUTEEE! i really loved 6,8 and last one mostt😃Maan-Geet ones are ROCKING!!!!! loved first one😃Premeer siggs are just AWESOMEEE! loved 2nd one most😃LOVE the black and white effect👏Sushant-Sanaya siggs are just TERRIFIC!!!👏👏I sooo LOVE first one 😃 i just LOVE the style of it😃and 2nd one is AWESME!!! LOVE how you used the pics and text😃Sushant-Anupriya sigg is just sooo CUTE!!!! LOVE how it came out😃KW-Sanaya ones are just SUPER CUTEEE!I really LOVED 1st and 3rd one most =D love how you did the Text 😃2nd one love how you kept it without text 😃last sigg is LOVE what pics you used😃
THANKS A TON FOR MAKING MY SUGGG🤗Using soon ;D
OMG😲... ARHI😍 DAMN MINDBLOWINGG SIGGGS SAVED my fav was  1st sigg 😃
Ok do you want me to fainttt ??? ...
Yaar ...😍
i cant stp staring at themmm ! 😍
DAMN THE SIGGS ARE LOOKING SUPER DUPER HOTTT😍
You MADE MY DAY!🤗🤗This is really SWEET!🤗
LOVE YOU AISHAAA! 🤗XXX
KEEP ROCKINGGG🤗

TAKECARE
LOVEYOU
SOFIA
X

OMG😲 itna lamba comment.. aww thankuu🤗
thanks yaara. happy u liked pic selection, coloring, textures, fonts..
btw in few i use brushes not fonts😆. because i cant download new fonts. having few lappy prooblems..
happy u liked ur sigs.. coloring, pic and style..

aww so sweet for u🤗
tum faint na hona meri darling.. aww thanku. happy to see u r still using.. means alot..
will work on otehr suggestions also.

if u want to see ArnavKhushi sigs so plzz keepp sending me pictures. i cant go to IPKKND forum. so plzz
Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

okay, like WOWW!!!! what an update!

did you merge this picture or were Harshiya together like this? it's a great picture
ANGAD KRIPA!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg!!!! you should make more siggies on them yaar! these turned out great 😍

the KaJen and Premeer creations were very sweet and magical. hayye your siggies bring back so many memories! i can tell we like a lot of the same jodis

omg they make a great jodi!!!!! it looks like Sushant is reall looking at her in the bottom picture 😳

your work always leaves me mesmerized 👏

aww thanks yaara
happy u loved the updte.. aww u know i miss AngadKripa alot. yeah will try to make more... thanks yaarra

aww im happy those sigs.. personaly i dont like AnupriyaSushant sig. i dont like the pic selection. because APK is siting and Sushant is standing..😆
anyway thanks yaara🤗
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Eee aisha I love ur super hugeee updates...it take overz me completely...hayeee m gng so crazy over the sigx...shahid bebo onez r nice...2nd one is really cool...nice coloring...harshad anu ka 2nd sig is too cute...loved the style...gr8 work...lovely texture...kajennn ufff lovely creations...nice work..premeer and maneet onez r nice too...2nd last premeer sig is damn awsm...super cool...loved the style..
Angad kripaaa awww kya yaad dila dia...wat awsm dayz were those...memories hard to 4get...loved the sigx...Sushant and Anu make a good pair...nice sigx
Haye u made my day by thz...love u hamesha..mwahzzz

aww is it huge😲 no yaara its a very small updtee..
anyway awww thanks yaara.. happy u loved textures, style, coloring.. means alot...
yeah yaara, i miss them alot.. AngadKripa aww😕
aww thanku🤗 means alot
Originally posted by Taani96

RES !  🤗Will edit it tom, pakka ! (:

Edit* Dekho itni fast ho mein edit karne mein 🤣 

OMG Marvelous upatde 🤗 The Shareena first sigi are Mindblowing, I love the color a looots ! 😳 The another Shareena sigi are Goregeous. HC & APK sigi are Marvelous ! WOOOW I love all of them ! 😍 😍  Angad Kripa. Awww miss them, WOOW I love thems sigi it's came our veryyy good ! KaJen, OMG them all are OUR OF THIS WORLD ! Specaliy the "Celebrating 600 Threads of Grover Winget. Geet & Maan sigi Woow aweesome, & The premheer one awww I love thems sigi ! 😛 The sugg sigi came our veryyy good, I love the Sanaya & KSG one ! WOOW it's ROCKING ! ❤️ Arnav & Kushi sigi, OMG Goregeous (: I love the coloring & bleending. 😳

Mishh

yeah kuch jaldi edit kia hai...
happy u liked the coloring.. means alot... awww happy u love updte also.
aww u watched KYPH😲. awww mujhe nahi pata ta. woow nice to meet new KYPH fan...
if u want to see ArnavKhushi sigs so plzz keepp sending me pictures. i cant go to IPKKND forum. so plzz
aww thanku🤗 means alot
Originally posted by -Dharu-

Gorgeous update Sen everything looks so good especially ArHi/KaJen stuff is breathtaking. don't know which one to choose awesome coloring:)

Originally posted by 26javey26

Awesome update Aisha!!! The AK sigs are amazing. Love the first one a lot. The HA ones rock too. The second ones amazing. I'm totally fida over the KaJen ones. Each and every one of them is so unique. I love em all. The MG ones are cute. ArHiii!!!! OMG!!!! I love them. The first one I'd my fav. I love the style you used for the last one. Sorrry I couldnt pm you the pics

aww thanku🤗
happpy u loved KJ & ArnavKhushi sigs.. really means alot

and Javeria its okay yaara. i can understand..
Originally posted by -Hoor-

WOOOW!

Everything is amazing, Aishaaa 🤗
I loveeed the KaJen nd HarshIya stuff! Shareena siggies are great, the merging done is simply fab!

Loved the suggestions too. Especially the Sush-APK one nd the KW-Sanaya ones .. came out very adorable! <3

The gift siggy for Sofia is not at all ugly yaar .. its amazing!
Muah jaan <3

Originally posted by -Pooja-

Gorgeous Update ! :) ! i liked the coloring on the Kajen onesss lottt ! :) ! 

aww thanku🤗
happpy u loved the update, coloring, merging and styele.. really means alot

Edited by aisha_1992 - 12 years ago