Senorita's Creations#8|HarshIya,MayUr,KJ|142 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago

okay, like WOWW!!!! what an update!

did you merge this picture or were Harshiya together like this? it's a great picture
ANGAD KRIPA!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg!!!! you should make more siggies on them yaar! these turned out great 😍

the KaJen and Premeer creations were very sweet and magical. hayye your siggies bring back so many memories! i can tell we like a lot of the same jodis

omg they make a great jodi!!!!! it looks like Sushant is reall looking at her in the bottom picture 😳

your work always leaves me mesmerized πŸ‘
Eee aisha I love ur super hugeee updates...it take overz me completely...hayeee m gng so crazy over the sigx...shahid bebo onez r nice...2nd one is really cool...nice coloring...harshad anu ka 2nd sig is too cute...loved the style...gr8 work...lovely texture...kajennn ufff lovely creations...nice work..premeer and maneet onez r nice too...2nd last premeer sig is damn awsm...super cool...loved the style..
Angad kripaaa awww kya yaad dila dia...wat awsm dayz were those...memories hard to 4get...loved the sigx...Sushant and Anu make a good pair...nice sigx
Haye u made my day by thz...love u hamesha..mwahzzz
Edited by Sunshine Girl - 12 years ago

RES !  πŸ€—Will edit it tom, pakka ! (:

Edit* Dekho itni fast ho mein edit karne mein 🀣 

OMG Marvelous upatde πŸ€— The Shareena first sigi are Mindblowing, I love the color a looots ! 😳 The another Shareena sigi are Goregeous. HC & APK sigi are Marvelous ! WOOOW I love all of them ! 😍 πŸ˜  Angad Kripa. Awww miss them, WOOW I love thems sigi it's came our veryyy good ! KaJen, OMG them all are OUR OF THIS WORLD ! Specaliy the "Celebrating 600 Threads of Grover Winget. Geet & Maan sigi Woow aweesome, & The premheer one awww I love thems sigi ! πŸ˜› The sugg sigi came our veryyy good, I love the Sanaya & KSG one ! WOOW it's ROCKING ! ❀️ Arnav & Kushi sigi, OMG Goregeous (: I love the coloring & bleending. 😳

Mishh
Edited by Taani96 - 12 years ago
thats a fab update like always!!
Gorgeous update Sen everything looks so good especially ArHi/KaJen stuff is breathtaking. don't know which one to choose awesome coloring:)
Awesome update Aisha!!! The AK sigs are amazing. Love the first one a lot. The HA ones rock too. The second ones amazing. I'm totally fida over the KaJen ones. Each and every one of them is so unique. I love em all. The MG ones are cute. ArHiii!!!! OMG!!!! I love them. The first one I'd my fav. I love the style you used for the last one. Sorrry I couldnt pm you the pics
thanks guys

Mehwish, Javeria and HinaπŸ€—
thanks for using FF sig.. awww thanks yaara πŸ€—
WOOOW!

Everything is amazing, Aishaaa πŸ€—
I loveeed the KaJen nd HarshIya stuff! Shareena siggies are great, the merging done is simply fab!

Loved the suggestions too. Especially the Sush-APK one nd the KW-Sanaya ones .. came out very adorable! <3

The gift siggy for Sofia is not at all ugly yaar .. its amazing!
Muah jaan <3
Gorgeous Update ! :) ! i liked the coloring on the Kajen onesss lottt ! :) ! 
Originally posted by aisha_1992

Friends forever.πŸ€—

Now cuming to comment of your update.🀣

I love love all the Shareena stuffs. Amazing as always. This one came out best from the Shareena stuffs.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awwee you have made Angad-Kripa stuffs I am sooo happy yippeee!!!!!β­οΈπŸ€— Will use very soon.
This is too good- http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg835/scaled.php?server=835&filename=65214567.png&res=medium
^^AK, one of my favorite couple. They are so eternal.😍

Sanaya-KW looks good together. I can clearly see it in your siggies. You have captured so resembling pics in all the siggies OMG! This is too good--

KaJen AT crossed 600 threads????😲 WOW congrats.πŸ‘ Love all the stuffs you have made for AT. They are awesome!❀️ Try to make some freebies on ArHi if time permits.😳

And keep PMing me. Love you.πŸ€—
Edited by ffkhan - 12 years ago