Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

beautiful update 👏👏

awww, plzz don't leave, i'll miss ur creations soo much 🤗

Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Aisha first of all ur update is  fab

plus y leave ur shop because of people that werent even ur proper friends... i mean if they were they wouldnt care about whom u  make the siggies on.. so please dont leave ... there are so many of us here that like you and your work regarless of whom u make the siggy on :D x
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so so so so beautiful update i love all Pakistani serial stuff alot :)
awesome work

b/w u r closing urz gall itz confirmed what can i say but if u leaving coz of pplz who r not talking coz u don't make stuff on urz favz itz annoying but really those pplz wont deserve to be frnd of anyone so if u dont handle or anything thn leave urz gall but for this sort of pplz i say give them damn & do continue oh b/w itz only my pov i m not forcing u & all
keep rocking & simling
luv
Fatima
Meehak. thumbnail

Woow Goregeous upatde Aisha 🤗 OMG I really LOVE the Rati Pandey one, Wooow it's came out soo good, 😃 Ohmy the KaJen one is out of the world, Gosh just love the color are superb, Awww.. the TAnu one is Marvelous. 😍 I love the single sigi of KSG ! <3 (:

This one is my fav, Woow will use it :D

Awww.. Aisha I'm veryy happy that you are not living from IF, but your last uptade? 😲 OMG will really miss your beauitful creation's,but you will make sigi in diffrent CC na ? Jeg hper du gjr dt. (:
I will always support you & your work 🤗

Mishh
Edited by Taani96 - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

what the heck why r u gonna stop making siggies?

well i do know I am gonna talk to u on Bebo FC and FB. but why? u r so gifted by allah and u can't jst stop making them. 

yaara yaaara
no no, i am just leaving my creation gallery... JUST

Originally posted by: MaanGeet_KYPH

omg you're leaving😲 😒this is such sad news! i hope the people who have upset you are content now! i'm sorry their words have hurt you so much😔 give me their names and i'll fight them for you😉 but really, i can't believe you're going. we're all going to miss you and your beautiful creations. i never really got to know you very well, but i just admire your work😳 this was an amazing last update.

aww sad na hooo.. yup i know its sad, even i too sad... but i have to do, beacuse if i contiue my creation gallery, daily it will hurt me that those people are talking to me...
yeah i know, but ur comments are means alot for me.
im not going anywhere, so sad na hooo...

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Also involving the note..some people are just so rude..I hope Im not one of them if so Im so sorry hun..Also involving not talking because you dont like one of their fave celebrities..seriously??? Wow yeah did expect that they were people like that..But do rethink about leaving your gallery..You have people who are there for you and support you..and I know its hard to ignore the rude the people but you always have us there:) But at the end the decision is up to you..and I will support your decision..but Im glad your not completely leaving IF or not stopping using PS:)
Hope this situation blows over and if you want someone to talk to Im just a PM away:)
Sneha:)

no no my dear, u r not one of them. im happy that u r not😆.. so dont worry, u r in friends list even all are friends but for few im enemy of them..
blue yeah my dear.. seriously.. if any of them join my creation gallery, so first they look at celebrity then my creavtivty... helloo its my creation gallery not celebrities gallery...

thanks yaara.. thanku.. yup sure sure..

Originally posted by: shareen

And u certainly shud not leave this gal for anyone..U've reached this far wid ur hardwork and shud definitely continue...think over it...BOL 🤗

awww Shareen🤗
happy u see u here, sachi.. u know i love ur name.. reason patahun.. coz ur name is Shareen, if i add 'a' til end, so Shareena ban jata hai😆☺️
hmm wo to hai, i agree
but main kia karun

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Omgg tussi jaa rahe ho plzz tussi na jao...😔
kuch toh log kahenge logon ka kaam hai kehnaaa...Plzzz sen at least stay for us and the ppl who adore your work and will miss it:-((

hmmm main ja rahi hun bus gallery say..
yup par ab main un sabhi say tang aa gai huun... awww 😕

Originally posted by: jenny1000

but why are you leaving Senorita? Your stuff is seriously amazing.. I am kinda confused on why you would leave. You have 8 galleries. That is AMAZING👍🏼

just because of few people i have to do
aww thats really nice of you.. ohh u remind me kay im in creation 8. aww really.. i 8th😲

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Aww Aisha, dont feel sad or hurt, okay?
You know im ALWAYS with you 🤗

hmmm im much better yyaara.. buss the day i opened my gallery for requests tabhi say ab ohhh HARD to explain...
yup i know jee... thankss.. tum ho to main theek hun
Edited by aisha_1992 - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anne156

n its ur own choice to close bt i would say u not to close ur gal...its out standing...

ohhh what can i say
abhi tak to its confirmed kay im leaving my gallery...

Originally posted by: mishti_17

But whats this yaa.. Why u leaving?? 😒 All I can say is please dont stop updating... Will miss ur creations soo much...

it is sad note yaara... hmmm sad na😕
yaara like i said im just closing/leaving my gallery not creations. acha.. ab tusi sad na hooo.. chill chill

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Aisha ... Beautiful Creations but leaving?😲 ... am not sure and i would want you to think over it. If ppl stop interacting with you just bcoz ur favs are different then i say ... thier loss. They are loosing a frnd like you. And it does happen a lot in IF. For that why leave ur creativity?
Just think about it and then decide and am always there with you... 🤗

hihi thanku.. because this decison is without thinking😆.. so will try...
aww so sweet of you... u make me emotional now...

yeah i know mostly happen in IF, but im person i hate when somone ignore me beacuse of few stupid reason.. ohh

Originally posted by: -Aysha-

awww, plzz don't leave, i'll miss ur creations soo much 🤗

awww dnt worry u can pm me anytime for leave request and ull gt chance to see my creations..
you know always ready to recieve ur pm😊

Originally posted by: Madiha.

plus y leave ur shop because of people that werent even ur proper friends... i mean if they were they wouldnt care about whom u  make the siggies on.. so please dont leave ... there are so many of us here that like you and your work regarless of whom u make the siggy on :D x

aww thanks yaara..
haina na?
same thinking.. hello its my creavtivty i can what i want to do.. but somewhere there bad behaviour hurts me😕

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

b/w u r closing urz gall itz confirmed what can i say but if u leaving coz of pplz who r not talking coz u don't make stuff on urz favz itz annoying but really those pplz wont deserve to be frnd of anyone so if u dont handle or anything thn leave urz gall but for this sort of pplz i say give them damn & do continue oh b/w itz only my pov i m not forcing u & all
keep rocking & simling
luv
Fatima

yeah till now its confirmed..
u know what see eks, if i talked with u once, and then suddenly ur behavior wil chnge, to yaara its hurts me.. ignore kar sakti hun, par kuch arsay say i was hurtiing...
btw thanks yaara

Originally posted by: Taani96

OMG Your last uptade ???? 😲

yeahh last😃

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi.

Yaar please think it over😭i LOVE coming to your gallery pleaseee😭
to be honest i have manny friends and we dont have manny common like in tellywood but still we are good friend pleasee think it over

TC
LOVEYOU🤗ALWAYS WILL NOT MATTER WHAT🤗🤗
SOFIA
XXX

yeah without thinking ka note hai..
awww i too love to see all comments yaara.. ur comments improved me alot.. support me alot..
haina na..
yaara i hve no problem.. but few hve problems..
see even from us, i like TaAnu/HarshIya or KSG, but that doesnt mean kay i stop talking with you because u dont like ShilpaS,Kareena etc etc..
i think u dont know, almost all hate Shilpa Shinde, but i never stop talking to those person, meri nature wo nahi hai..
btw thanks.. i know.. u, Mehwish and Hoor support me alot, thankuu

Edited by aisha_1992 - 12 years ago
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aishaaa Gorgeous stuff.OH MY GOSH ur coloring is simply astonishing😳
I wish main bhi paki serials dekhti but i dont know why can't i love/ like paki serials .😡I hate myself for that 🤣.
Anyways i am in love with ur update honey.😊
W*F tusi ja rahay ho?😭😭 tusi na jao...
OMG who the hell is disturbing/ irritating you?
OMG how can somebody fight for their so-called Fav celebrities🤣its damn funny.
🤣🤣Get a life people🤣😆
Anyways will miss ur updates
Thnx for ur help.🤗
Love
Kainat❤️
AS.. thumbnail
Kainat..
thanku ..hihi jinko zzaiyda indian serials dekhnay ki adaat hoti hain unhain pakistani dramas pasand nai ati.. even my cousin also dont like, she love to watch indian serials😆.. so its okay hota hai..
haaan aisi ja rahay hain...
hihi haina na,, log bhi na pagal hain..😆 koi achi reason to honi chahye na
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for late reply. Nowadays become so busy that even cant get time to check the pms. U know I am always a deewani of ur unique coloring. So definitely loving all. But why are u leaving? For some people u are leaving all. Just think once.
Broken_Heart72 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz tell me ur just joking
u cant leave ur gallery... ur the only gallery
i visit daily n im a HUGE fan of ur creations
your sooo good... dnt care wht other ppl r saying
i no its hard to ignore but if u leave they will think they were rite n u
were wrong dats y u left. who cares wht they think... plz dnt leave
BTW ur update was 
UnbelievablySuperblyAmazinglyIncredible (my werid word when i cant describe how good something is lolzzz 😆)

PS: PLZZZ DNT LEAVE