Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanku Lensa
yup dear,, i dont want to do but i hve to do..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ It's okay. Am sad, but I respect your decision. You have to do what's right for you. I will miss your creations. 
DesiGirl_ thumbnail

LOVELY UPDATE! :D

Can you please make some of the movie Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?😳
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beboholic

^ It's okay. Am sad, but I respect your decision. You have to do what's right for you. I will miss your creations. 

thanks for understandding
yaara im not leaving creativity... so relaxx...😊

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

LOVELY UPDATE! :D

Can you please make some of the movie Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?😳

thanku
yup sure provide me pictures..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous update. Luv them all. 

what the heck why r u gonna stop making siggies?

well i do know I am gonna talk to u on Bebo FC and FB. but why? u r so gifted by allah and u can't jst stop making them. 

.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg you're leaving😲 😒this is such sad news! i hope the people who have upset you are content now! i'm sorry their words have hurt you so much😔 give me their names and i'll fight them for you😉 but really, i can't believe you're going. we're all going to miss you and your beautiful creations. i never really got to know you very well, but i just admire your work😳 this was an amazing last update. here are my comments on a few that really caught my eye:
hayye busy at the sanjeevani!

you have captured some of THE BEST KaJen moments😍
a truely magical moment for all Pulkit Mouni fans
so filmy😆 i love it though
these two look so amazing together😍
i've never seen that picture on the left of the two of them!!!!
AHHH IQBAL KHAN!!!!! *faints* 😳omg this is fabulous! i've never seen this picture of him either! i need to get out more lol😃

WOW WHAT AN UPDATE👏
Edited by MaanGeet_KYPH - 12 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Awessome Update hun;)

PS: sorry cant like ur updates pc actin weridoo and it might be bc of the update is way tooo heavy to load;(
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hun:)
Im so sorry I might not have replied to some updates..My laptop had a virus..so I just got it repaired and got it back a few days ago..So im catching up on pms right now..So sorry for the late comments on your updates..
But this update is rlly beautiful<3 Really love the colourings as you know<3<3
Also involving the note..some people are just so rude..I hope Im not one of them if so Im so sorry hun..Also involving not talking because you dont like one of their fave celebrities..seriously??? Wow yeah did expect that they were people like that..But do rethink about leaving your gallery..You have people who are there for you and support you..and I know its hard to ignore the rude the people but you always have us there:) But at the end the decision is up to you..and I will support your decision..but Im glad your not completely leaving IF or not stopping using PS:)
Hope this situation blows over and if you want someone to talk to Im just a PM away:)
Sneha:)
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant creations Aisha...Love every sig..U've made them beautifully...The variations in coloring is Fab...And u certainly shud not leave this gal for anyone..U've reached this far wid ur hardwork and shud definitely continue...think over it...BOL 🤗
Amazing sen Especially the kajen,Tanu and RP Waaleyyy😳

Omgg tussi jaa rahe ho plzz tussi na jao...😔
kuch toh log kahenge logon ka kaam hai kehnaaa...Plzzz sen at least stay for us and the ppl who adore your work and will miss it:-((