Nimbuz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy poco. Have been readin your ff for months. I did send you a private message sometime ago. You may or may not remember. But thats not imp. I usually am short of time. But today i had to comment. I just had to. The way things are progressing in the ff is just flawless and after that awesome last update, i couldnt help but comment. It was fantastically written. And the one before that was superb too.
Now some serious talk. You do know that we dont have too many talented writers in india. But when i see your work, i get this feeling that you are gonna make it large. I do hope you dont plan on wasting your talent by just sitting and writing fan fictions. Go make it big girl.. You have got something others dont. Trust me on that.
Back to the ff... I love abhay in here. Far better than the show. He really has got some persona. Piya's innocence and her undying love for abhay are what i miss most in the show. And your ff has got one most imp thing the show does not. The love story in here is really like a dark, forbidden one. Just what a vampire love story should actually be... With all the witches, werewolves, vampire slayers and stuff. In the show... Its... Well...
You know i actually have fallen short of words to describe how brilliant i think you are... The characters are evolving and becoming more complex as the ff is progressing and thats what keeps me hooked up...
You have sketched each one of them so perfectly that they leave their mark and sometimes while reading i forget that its not real. I just get lost. Thats the magic you create. I just love you... And i m loving abheer. He is smoking hot...
Heyy i have a query. Are there going to be 2 abhays after he gets the ring or will it be a split personality disorder type thing? I know you said something about this earlier but i just dont remember...
I have a suggestion for you. Just to make it better, you know. But dont be offended. I mean, i m commenting for the first time and i shouldnt be suggesting you things and all. So, just let me know if you want me to...
Will try to comment on a regular basis from now on.. And when are you gonna update? And add me to the pm list...