Has MIK commented on the cancellation?

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does any1 know if Iqbal has commented on sangini's cancellation? Via interviews, his website, twitter, fb...? I'm curious on his thoughts about it. I feel like his talent, good looks, etc aren't appeciated nor seem to bring him lasting success :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No one has confirmed this news. All Zee news pages do not even mention Sangini! Not a single mention. ALL their other shows are mentioned and the characters are talked about a great deal. I was starting to think Sangini isn't on Zee or doesn't exist.  It's really bizarre that a prime time show is being completely ignored.
zaara10 thumbnail
There's a post in the forum w/ a link to an article re: its cancellation. That's not reliable? ... Haha, maybe sangini was all a bad dream!
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show's plot sucks, big time! Its not that his good looks and talents is not appreciated, its just that, they have to be put to use, wisely. Sangini writers didn't do full justice to the show, their storylines were scattered and characters too, didn't make sense. Overall, this show was already a disaster, ever since they started the Pihu track with Rudra, then came Ram track, ever since then..this show has been on a downhill..so Its not surprise if this show is headed for cancellation. Prime time or no prime time, MIK or no MIK.. if the story isn't working for the viewers, even good talent and looks can't be a saviour!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara10

There's a post in the forum w/ a link to an article re: its cancellation. That's not reliable? ... Haha, maybe sangini was all a bad dream!

I know the one. It claims to be from Zee UK.  But the Zee Europe FB page doesn't seem to know it exists.

Unless and until there's an IF article, none of the cast will confirm it. At least that's what happened with other shows.  So I don't know what to think. 

edit add:

@rouble_lover:  I think most people know that the show is a disaster. Wonder how it stayed in prime time this long. 
Edited by locman - 12 years ago
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish it just lasts for some more time with good story well told in future. 
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

This show's plot sucks, big time! Its not that his good looks and talents is not appreciated, its just that, they have to be put to use, wisely. Sangini writers didn't do full justice to the show, their storylines were scattered and characters too, didn't make sense. Overall, this show was already a disaster, ever since they started the Pihu track with Rudra, then came Ram track, ever since then..this show has been on a downhill..so Its not surprise if this show is headed for cancellation. Prime time or no prime time, MIK or no MIK.. if the story isn't working for the viewers, even good talent and looks can't be a saviour!

Well said!

What can MIK do if the plot has gone all haywire?
zaara10 thumbnail
I guess what I meant by MIK goes unappreciated is that I feel like he needs a good film role. He can act miles past some of these other bollywood actors and is much better looking than most of them too...
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Zaara  I agree 100% He deserves a lot . He is bit unlucky  Pray for the best in future