Navya- In A Few Week's Time. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hhmmm...i just dont wanna see this show getting spoiled...i have so many expectations...i hope the creatives will not do this...well i really liked your post Rabia...
thanks guys, but as far as navya and anant are concerned..
clearly(thats what i think) i see that the creatives want to show a hasty relationship and how the youth suffers from such unmatched families..
idk but thats what i feel.. the fact that theyr soo comfortable with one another is killing me.. this might mean that we shouldnt ex[ect something like this in the future..

i know i sound too negative, but i think SP shows are like that. I just hope this one's a bit different from the rest*fingers crossed*
i thintht when they return from the picnic their bonding will be continue till some days and after tht anant's bapa will tell him tht we have choosen a girlfor u it is a chice of whole family her name is shagun as anant know there is no use of arguing he will tell yes and on the day of engagement rama will try hard to call navya on the party and when she came she doesnot enjoy it anant want to talk to her but she leave with appy ritz and ranbir making a sad face and next day will try to talk to her but is not able to talk as navya is not coming to college ...