Navya

Navya- In A Few Week's Time.

imsocool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay, so we all know that by now everyone is delighted by the fact that Navya and Anant are bonding at the picnic. ruthna manana is a part of the relationship. But then, just like a SERIAL we (ie the fans) are bombarded with this news that the relationship wont last after the picnic.
Ive read each and every person's POV and now its time that we consider what Should actually happen so that the programme doesnt touch a flop after almost 35 episodes!
Here's my take on the future of this track (feel free to post any comments)
So, navya and anant come back from the picnic and will pretty much be awkward bc of family and their friends(who spy on them 24/7). Navya will start giving more time to her family, realising that she has some responsibilities. however, anant will always call or leave her msgs, and she'll have no response bc she is still confused! Anant finds out about his engagement and tries to tell Navya, who will be avoiding him. now there are 2 possibilties: one that navya is told by anant directly or indirectly(thru his friends) bout the engagement. shes hurt but will say that its good for him bc well, idk. LOL.SO, now if the creatives dont wanna ruin the show, they'll make him fight for his love BEfORE the engagement by telling shagun he doesnt love her and the family that he wants to become something in life thn get married.OR, if the creatives wish to destroy the character, he'll submissively say yes for shagun(and our hearts will break)

indirectly, these creatives, if they are reading this should know where we want this track to go.

COMMENT,LIKE OR CRITICISE!

Rabia.๐Ÿ˜Š 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rabia i agree I hope they dont spoil the show. I swear kio mujhe unka number de de to main unhe batoo ki Anant should fight for his love!๐Ÿ˜
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

agree, i cant believe marriage is on the cards already. and to shagun of all people eek.  i just hope we dont get to see tons of misery with anant becoming engaged/married to shagun followed by the typical cliche story of his full circle back to navya. 

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a good post ๐Ÿ˜Š i totally agree with it all...and you're right - i will truly be heartbroken if anant & shagun get engaged ๐Ÿ˜ญ
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz dont spoil the love b/w navya anant... plzz dont separate them... then how will they be different form all other saops? wat nayi soch? this will be the same purani soch n purani tracksss๐Ÿ˜กall here watch navya only bcoz of the love story of anant navya... but if tat itself is not there then...y watching...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This story is totally different from the other shows so far...teenagers Anya had fallen in love very fast...they have a bigger commitment to their respective familes so its quite natural if they back out when they are back to their family...
in real life also its just the same...most love stories come to an end before it blooms...some have the courage while most does'nt have the courage to go against the family...so its not a big deal if Anant get engaged...
the seperation will definitely lead to a more matured love story...so far the story is moving on a fast phase... and i think the real love story will kick start after the engagement when Anant realise the deep feeling for Navya and fight to get her...so b positive & wait and watch for the best...

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hm.. hope to see something good...๐Ÿ˜”
ramdevsan thumbnail
we also hope we will not see this bad stuf in navya.
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written rabia...its really sad to hear that the only one sensible soap on SP will also go down the beaten track...this show has so much potential ...n was doing so well...if the engagement happens ill lose respect for this character called ananth who has cooly pushed navya to take risks despite knowing her strict family background but will not take it when it comes to him!! if he does not do anything abt his feelings for navya n just silently like a meek lamb give in to family wishes, its the end for me...theres no point breaking up the engagement later for he will hurt navya n whats broken once will beatr scars, however well u try to mend them...lets c which track of urs will come true...if SP is serious abt the nayi soch tagline, then ananth will not be the stupid old speechless hero who'll marry without finishing his studies, leave alone a career!!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rabia-arhaan

okay, so we all know that by now everyone is delighted by the fact that Navya and Anant are bonding at the picnic. ruthna manana is a part of the relationship. But then, just like a SERIAL we (ie the fans) are bombarded with this news that the relationship wont last after the picnic.
Ive read each and every person's POV and now its time that we consider what Should actually happen so that the programme doesnt touch a flop after almost 35 episodes!
Here's my take on the future of this track (feel free to post any comments)
So, navya and anant come back from the picnic and will pretty much be awkward bc of family and their friends(who spy on them 24/7). Navya will start giving more time to her family, realising that she has some responsibilities. however, anant will always call or leave her msgs, and she'll have no response bc she is still confused! Anant finds out about his engagement and tries to tell Navya, who will be avoiding him. now there are 2 possibilties: one that navya is told by anant directly or indirectly(thru his friends) bout the engagement. shes hurt but will say that its good for him bc well, idk. LOL.SO, now if the creatives dont wanna ruin the show, they'll make him fight for his love BEfORE the engagement by telling shagun he doesnt love her and the family that he wants to become something in life thn get married.OR, if the creatives wish to destroy the character, he'll submissively say yes for shagun(and our hearts will break)

indirectly, these creatives, if they are reading this should know where we want this track to go.

COMMENT,LIKE OR CRITICISE!

Rabia.๐Ÿ˜Š

i hope she dsnt get to knw all dis frm his frds๐Ÿ˜•

n i really hope tht she dsnt act like a sati savitri n all๐Ÿ˜†