Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I watch, get frustrated, go away for 12 hours and then come back again hoping for what I would love to see...  dont know if im a stickler for punishment or the permanent optimist... hmmm
naina
anks_ams thumbnail
nice post even i feel the same :)
loved the animations.. my feeling too is the same these days... god whats happening to my show!!!!!!!!

Ankita:)
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesomeee!!😆
Loveee ur post!

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So True ! 

I tried very hard to like this circus track ! But, I failed miserably !  Here is the proof ! 😆 As, I really don't want to type the whole thing here once again ! 😉 I'm kinda lazy girl ! 😆

-Saruu- thumbnail
Aww me too sumtyms😭
But i still watch it nd hope😳
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

I am like that 2 in a way - kinda like come on! but still I find myself waiting to watch the epis and maaneet scenes. Hopefully when they get back to delhi we'll have loads of husband/wife moments where no one will disturb and they'll be in the one room! that and Geet hopefully won't always push Maan away lol

Only thing with getting back to delhi is AA - something I'm not looking forward to! altho we'll see Dadi and hopefully Adi :)

I think ur starting a new trend with these type of posts lol but loving it! :D deffo put a smile on the face

agree with u👍🏼
sarzah thumbnail
You are so right!!!
nice post...😃
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I haven't watched an episode of Geet in a long time! Mostly because half the show is filled with nandini-dev, beeji, mamaji etc. I don't mind teji-pammi, dadima, adi, pinky, sasha etc but I think they're just dragging it now! I still only read the written updates but I don't even feel like doing that these days either because most of it isn't even Maaneet related. I miss the magic of Maaneet from the earlier days of the show. :(

LMAO... Jugnu Mama is the lead in this show now !!!!
And Lucky seems to be his parallel lead !! 😆

well reading the written update takes me about 2 minutes but skimming through the actual show on youtube takes about 5-10 mins... so seeing as i'm still addicted to Maaneet , i figured reading the updates is the lesser of the two evils 😆 that and i feel much better knowing that i'm not wasting my time away 🤣

Originally posted by: utopia88

I know!! It's disgusting!! DEV VIOLATED GEET!!  🤢

He's a CRIMINAL yet the PH is set on showcasing him as a gentle soul!!  How preposterous is that!!!! 🤪 

MAANEET deserve more screen time and a better storyline!! BETTER WRITERS AS WELL!! 👍🏼 

GURTI'S sizzling chemistry is being wasted!!  😭

I hate how EVIL DEV is HOGGING the screen time!!  😡

The romance has become STALE!!  These NEW CVS cannot even give us a PROPER SIZZLING SR!!  😭  😡

I'm so pissed off at the PH/NEW CVS/STARONE!!!  They are sabotaging their own show!!
😡

I wish that the OLD CVS could come back!!
  😭

It angers me when I see everyone on friendly terms with Dev... the guy hasn't even been punished for his crimes for goodness sakes!!!!! 😡

They just let him off so easily!!!!! And now it seems he's going to get hitched to Nandini!!!!

The sister of the woman he so heinously conned 😲

*sighs* I just don't know what to say anymore

Originally posted by: riatagore

nice post. keep it up🤣🤣🤣

thanks 😆