Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Nadia I absolutely love your use of Tumblr stuff!πŸ˜›

I don't feel like watching Geet anymore. The show's name  is Geet yet they hardly show the main actors together. I want to be interested in the show again but it really just isn't happening. :\

Maybe things will get better when they're finally back to Delhi? :\

LOL... Tumblr rockz β­οΈπŸ˜†

I can't actually sit through the episodes anymore, i literally just skim through it on Youtube, so i've started reading the written updates instead πŸ˜†

Hmmm i'm not going to get my hopes up,
they've only ever come crushing down everytime I do 😳
πŸ˜†

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

LOL... Tumblr rockz β­οΈπŸ˜†

I can't actually sit through the episodes anymore, i literally just skim through it on Youtube, so i've started reading the written updates instead πŸ˜†

Hmmm i'm not going to get my hopes up,
they've only ever come crushing down everytime I do 😳
πŸ˜†

I haven't watched an episode of Geet in a long time! Mostly because half the show is filled with nandini-dev, beeji, mamaji etc. I don't mind teji-pammi, dadima, adi, pinky, sasha etc but I think they're just dragging it now! I still only read the written updates but I don't even feel like doing that these days either because most of it isn't even Maaneet related. I miss the magic of Maaneet from the earlier days of the show. :(
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Once upon a time i would have tried calming you down... peesssh now i feel the same way πŸ˜† I just find it sickening how both Maan and Geet can be so hunky dory with Dev !!! We only get to see like 5 mins of Maaneet every episode which makes me question if they are still the leads of the show πŸ€”... and i can't say i enjoy all the 'supposed' cute romantic scenes, as it's become repetitive and boring

I know!! It's disgusting!! DEV VIOLATED GEET!!  🀒

He's a CRIMINAL yet the PH is set on showcasing him as a gentle soul!!  How preposterous is that!!!! πŸ€ͺ 

MAANEET deserve more screen time and a better storyline!! BETTER WRITERS AS WELL!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

GURTI'S sizzling chemistry is being wasted!!  😭

I hate how EVIL DEV is HOGGING the screen time!!  😑

The romance has become STALE!!  These NEW CVS cannot even give us a PROPER SIZZLING SR!!  😭  😑

I'm so pissed off at the PH/NEW CVS/STARONE!!!  They are sabotaging their own show!!
😑

I wish that the OLD CVS could come back!!
  😭
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I haven't watched an episode of Geet in a long time! Mostly because half the show is filled with nandini-dev, beeji, mamaji etc. I don't mind teji-pammi, dadima, adi, pinky, sasha etc but I think they're just dragging it now! I still only read the written updates but I don't even feel like doing that these days either because most of it isn't even Maaneet related. I miss the magic of Maaneet from the earlier days of the show. :(

Same here! I miss the MAGIC of the old episodes when the OLD CVS were at the helm!!   😭

They made the show so SIZZLING and MAGICAL!!
   😍

Well i'm glad it made you laugh πŸ˜†
Mission complete πŸ˜†

this Mission was damn Good πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the gif u put of how Maneet tripping catching makes u feel now🀣 πŸ€£ It made me feel the same yesterdayπŸ€ͺ

Loved your this style of posts! Looking forward to it more than the show now! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oyyye Nadia dear.πŸ€—..luv the post gurl...But lighten up buddy...its not BAD at alll...MAANEET r slowly progressing towards behaving like Hubby & Wife in terms of  AHEm AHEM...πŸ˜‰...So HANG ON...

Missing ur PASSIONATE OS ...can v get one anytime soon ??? πŸ˜›
Silentsoul thumbnail
I agree...ur post is hilarious...GHSP is not what I loved...
manju_vip7 thumbnail
I also feel the same way.  There is no magic left anymore.  I don't watch repeats anymore because it is boring--Maneet romantic scenes are so repeititive.  I know now that Maneet will not kiss and always there will be a miss.  CVs keep on showing trying to kiss and then always missing it is becoming quite boring and frustrating.  They are not acting like married couple, e.g. not changing clothes in front of each other.  Earlier I used to watch Geet 3-4 times (repeats) but now I never watch more than once only and that too losing interest.

I am also tired of Sardar Balwant Singh.  I want Maan back in Delhi and his character in tact and Geet acting like a good Bahu and also getting involved in Khurana Construction not on a daily basis but getting involved in major customer accounts and looking over the finances.