India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

The DMG group. Here only!

Simx Groupbie
Simx
Simx

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Hi people. I've not been much active on the forum but a regular reader. I was just going through the Press meet videos of DMG. There Karan says that we should all not form different groups like AR KaSh Sidhma KaJen or whatever. We should rather unite as soul DMG fans. Hopefully a new was of getting back a new season. But other then that, lets just be ONE. So here I invite you all to discuss DILL MILL GAYEE. No Individual fan groups. I request you all to please not bash anyone, and dont flood with different topics. You can all share your view ideas topics to be discussed or whatsoever. Comment in about a topic and I hope this would turn out to be interesting and how i expect it to be. You can tell me If i am missing out anything. So please do comment and enjoy all!Smile
Thankyou.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

smileytvlubslubsyksg_4lifeARian_4everarkajenksgPremeerKashArshiARMaaneetshreyshreyNikhi.henaliLOVE_DMGangel_KSGAR_EternalLoveannihilationReal.MadridpoojahandaMasoomaBukhari

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I agree!! If we want to bring dmg back then we wud have to work as a single large group...not many small individual groups!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Dear as you said you were a regular reader.. Then I thought you must know how fangroups here will always remain fangroups and will never unite LOL

Sighh.. Anyway all the best Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyksg_4lifemini_ksg_ARangel_KSGannihilation------

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i respect ur views..after all every couple we like has been  given by DMG..but think a little practical..if people will start demanding just DMG but not their fav couple..then wat will be the use of DMG's return for them??..they want it back bcz they want their fav couples back...moreover i love KASH but will equally love KAJEN or KASU..if they return.. just want KSG back as ARMAAN...i wish DMG returns soon with its magic..
@HiphopStahKiran..agree with u..
Smile

arkajenksg

Simx Groupbie
Simx
Simx

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
There would have been no KaJen or KaSh if they never gave us DMG. If they just give us back Ridhimma  and Armaan ( can not deny they're a blessing but still) It still wont be DILL MILL GAYYE without the whole gang. Without atuls jokes and theyre adorable harkatein. All i want is to be united. Whoever believes in it is welcome and the ones who don't can go fight for any single. Season One was really really good with all the three ridhimmas. It just the end of it that ruined it. Should not say that but the essence was killed.So I request you all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arkajenksgARian_4evermanjhaAR_EternalLoveannihilation

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simx

There would have been no KaJen or KaSh if they never gave us DMG. If they just give us back Ridhimma  and Armaan ( can not deny they're a blessing but still) It still wont be DILL MILL GAYYE without the whole gang. Without atuls jokes and theyre adorable harkatein. All i want is to be united. Whoever believes in it is welcome and the ones who don't can go fight for any single. Season One was really really good with all the three ridhimmas. It just the end of it that ruined it. Should not say that but the essence was killed.So I request you all.

very well said ...even for me dmg is about armaan and riddhima love story...atul anji fights and rahul muskan story ...besides them shubhankar and keerti, nana , sister lovely , padma and shashank...all together make dmg going...AR love story and old gang masti is all about dmg...

arkajenksg

Simx Groupbie
Simx
Simx

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

Originally posted by Simx

very well said ...even for me dmg is about armaan and riddhima love story...atul anji fights and rahul muskan story ...besides them shubhankar and keerti, nana , sister lovely , padma and shashank...all together make dmg going...AR love story and old gang masti is all about dmg...

Exactly my point. For that we'll all have to act as one and tell them WHAT it means to us. I hope ALL of you understand and be part of it.:) Can we make this post more active by discussing about it more. You can all tell about the funny romantic or any kind of scenes that you like.

arkajenksg

MasoomaBukhari IF-Addictz
MasoomaBukhari
MasoomaBukhari

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
seedhi si baat hai... everyone has different choice and no one can force them to change their likes...!!! so what's the matter to fight or bash others' favorites... we all belong to DMG first and then to any other fan group because if dmg was not to be there none of these fan groups hv ever existed...!!!

love ya karan

henali

Go to top