The DMG group. Here only!

Simx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi people. I've not been much active on the forum but a regular reader. I was just going through the Press meet videos of DMG. There Karan says that we should all not form different groups like AR KaSh Sidhma KaJen or whatever. We should rather unite as soul DMG fans. Hopefully a new was of getting back a new season. But other then that, lets just be ONE. So here I invite you all to discuss DILL MILL GAYEE. No Individual fan groups. I request you all to please not bash anyone, and dont flood with different topics. You can all share your view ideas topics to be discussed or whatsoever. Comment in about a topic and I hope this would turn out to be interesting and how i expect it to be. You can tell me If i am missing out anything. So please do comment and enjoy all!😊
Thankyou.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!! If we want to bring dmg back then we wud have to work as a single large group...not many small individual groups!!
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dear as you said you were a regular reader.. Then I thought you must know how fangroups here will always remain fangroups and will never unite 😆

Sighh.. Anyway all the best 😛
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i respect ur views..after all every couple we like has been  given by DMG..but think a little practical..if people will start demanding just DMG but not their fav couple..then wat will be the use of DMG's return for them??..they want it back bcz they want their fav couples back...moreover i love KASH but will equally love KAJEN or KASU..if they return.. just want KSG back as ARMAAN...i wish DMG returns soon with its magic..
@HiphopStahKiran..agree with u..
😊
Simx thumbnail
There would have been no KaJen or KaSh if they never gave us DMG. If they just give us back Ridhimma  and Armaan ( can not deny they're a blessing but still) It still wont be DILL MILL GAYYE without the whole gang. Without atuls jokes and theyre adorable harkatein. All i want is to be united. Whoever believes in it is welcome and the ones who don't can go fight for any single. Season One was really really good with all the three ridhimmas. It just the end of it that ruined it. Should not say that but the essence was killed.So I request you all.
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Simx

There would have been no KaJen or KaSh if they never gave us DMG. If they just give us back Ridhimma  and Armaan ( can not deny they're a blessing but still) It still wont be DILL MILL GAYYE without the whole gang. Without atuls jokes and theyre adorable harkatein. All i want is to be united. Whoever believes in it is welcome and the ones who don't can go fight for any single. Season One was really really good with all the three ridhimmas. It just the end of it that ruined it. Should not say that but the essence was killed.So I request you all.

very well said ...even for me dmg is about armaan and riddhima love story...atul anji fights and rahul muskan story ...besides them shubhankar and keerti, nana , sister lovely , padma and shashank...all together make dmg going...AR love story and old gang masti is all about dmg...
Simx thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

very well said ...even for me dmg is about armaan and riddhima love story...atul anji fights and rahul muskan story ...besides them shubhankar and keerti, nana , sister lovely , padma and shashank...all together make dmg going...AR love story and old gang masti is all about dmg...

Exactly my point. For that we'll all have to act as one and tell them WHAT it means to us. I hope ALL of you understand and be part of it.:) Can we make this post more active by discussing about it more. You can all tell about the funny romantic or any kind of scenes that you like.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
seedhi si baat hai... everyone has different choice and no one can force them to change their likes...!!! so what's the matter to fight or bash others' favorites... we all belong to DMG first and then to any other fan group because if dmg was not to be there none of these fan groups hv ever existed...!!!

love ya karan
ARian_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
People started loving KaSh n KaJen because they played AR .. cuz AR characters were so charming
Though i agree with what you say, I can never take sid to be a part of DMG. I can accept the changing of Riddhimas but not sid, cuz i never considered him to be a part DMG.. my DMG ,which i loved ,was never like that what it became when his character entered.. No offence to KW.

Nowadays i dunno why but i miss rahul muskaan even more than AR.. Just want to see them all together, the DMG team together ❤️
Simx thumbnail
I'm glad. Spread the word